Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know what is going on at AEBN?

JustBryce

Anyone know what is going on at AEBN?

Anyone else's AEBN check bounce? I saw a $4 return item fee on our account this morning. I called the bank and they said the check was issued by AEBN. Anyone know what the heck is going on? I tried calling on the phone and got disconnected twice.

Cheerful Agnostic
    I haven't heard anything. AEBN has been solid forever.

I would imagine it's a clerical error or something.

honelynn
    JustBryce, if you want to email or ICQ me with your account number, I will look into this for you.

JustBryce
    thanks.. icq authorization requested.

Rainbo1956
    That's what I like about AEBN!

honelynn
    Originally posted by Rainbo1956
    That's what I like about AEBN!
    Thank you!

carbs
    Originally posted by James_Hotmovies
    I haven't heard anything. AEBN has been solid forever.

I would imagine it's a clerical error or something.
    Isn't AEBN your competition?

Cheerful Agnostic
    Yes, they are my competition and my friends.

A lot of good people over there.

Bishop
    Did you happen to get two checks from AEBN in the same amount? We had an accounting problem which sent out duplicate checks on the last pay period. The lowest numbered check would have been the valid check. The higher number check was voided on our end. Not everyone had duplicate checks sent out .. only a few.

Bishop

Thanks James..

BDBionic
    Originally posted by Bishop
    Did you happen to get two checks from AEBN in the same amount? We had an accounting problem which sent out duplicate checks on the last pay period. The lowest numbered check would have been the valid check. The higher number check was voided on our end. Not everyone had duplicate checks sent out .. only a few.
    I thought that was our Christmas bonus.

Hey... so long as there's some AEBN folk here... have you guys considered swapping out some of the vids that show up in the Free Daily Video? For those of us that have been running those for awhile now, they're the same old videos now. And so bookmarked traffic has started to zone them out and pass up on clicking them because they recognize them all. I think it could definitely give a boost to clickthrus, signups and sales if some new vids made their way in to the Free Daily Video.

Speaking of AEBN, is the entire site down? Can't get to the stats area, can't get aebn.net, my links don't work and the custom theaters don't work either.

I'd bug Darren, but he's not on ICQ.

Bishop
    BDBionic - Christmas bonus.. umm.. maybe next year? haha..

Regarding Free Daily Clips.. I think there are enough clips in each category to rotate once every 60 days. New clips are added regularly as well..

carbs

Hey James,

That is cool. I was just surprised at how quick you were to defend your competition. I would have thought you were the same company.

There should be more comraderie between the companies in adult community! Not including this thread and board , but too many times I have seen people flaming companies before finding what happened...

cheers

Bishop
    Originally posted by MWCren
    Speaking of AEBN, is the entire site down? Can't get to the stats area, can't get aebn.net, my links don't work and the custom theaters don't work either.

I'd bug Darren, but he's not on ICQ.
    We are having a problem.. everyone here is working on it. Should be resolved shortly. Sorry for the down time.