Thread: Site Design

Happysucks

I Wonder? Site Design

IF I was to contract someone or be contracted to build a site - Who provides the splash-welcome and preview content?

The designer or the person who needs the site built?

Xstr8guy
    If you are the owner of the site, you must have the license for any content on the tour or inside the members area. The site designer will usually ask for content to design the site.

AusCoding Allan
    Alternatively if you do a lot of business with a particular designer sometimes if you a pay a bit extra for the design you could also provide the designer with a budget to shop around for a little content that they want to use in the design

Cheers,

Allan

JohnH
    one benefit of working with a designer is that we work with content providers very often so can sometimes work a better price on a deal for it

Usually the site owner provides the content used for the design work ... but as Allan mentioned, I have had times when I went looking for some specific imagery and then had them purchase it for the tour. And of course they could use the set inside as well. This usually happens when the site owner doesn't have content, or the content they have is of low quality, or not enough variations on a theme to give a good look to the tour in say a fetish niche of some kind.