Thread: Shooting Mature Men - What A Pain In The A$$!

TwinkCasting

Shooting Mature Men - What A Pain In The A$$!

Well, I think I'm going to give up on working with the mature men. I have scheduled about a dozen of them in recently for an interview & test shots. However, not one of them showed up :bomb:

One of them emailed and said he just chickened out and one wrote and asked me if I would be interested in helping him achive an erection (for the test shots) if he had any erection problems - in which I replied...."if you think your going to have erection problems, perhaps this is not the right business for you to be in". He never showed up for his interview either :high:

So, I'm going to go back to shooting the twinks for now. I guess I've been lucky - most of them show up for the shoots and have yet to find one who had an erection problem. The mature men are just a pain in the ass!

If you guys want me to add you to my list of exclusive twink buyers, shoot me an email and I'll keep you posted on fresh faces - link is in my sig.

-dean

just goes to show... er... something.

my partner had the exact opposite experience. the guys over 30 always show, the younger guys often don't. we see the same thing only more so with guys we ask back for a second shoot.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    We had the same experience with doing the casting calls and shoots for DILF.

Gary flew up to Michigan (I think it was) for the weekend and out of 20 or so that were scheduled to show up 3 of them did and from what i recall of them couldnt perform and the one that did, lets just say he didnt know how to douch properly so the shoot was ruined LOL

The main problem we had though was finding mature guys who bottom, they seem to be few and far between.

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Dean,
    I'm very disappointed that you are giving up
    But I understand your frustration. If in the future some hot older men beg you to photograph then, please don't turn them away!

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    I never had problems with gay guys..they always come to shoot,never late etc.And i am very satisfed with work with gay guys.
    But..Girls....grrr...they are always late and very often doesn't show up....and when they show up they are usually full of some bad stories...working with girls is pain in the ass if u ask me.

unfortunately working with models can be a pain in the ass - but without them, you have no shoot

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Originally posted by basschick
    unfortunately working with models can be a pain in the ass - but without them, you have no shoot
    Yeap this is true,so we all have to be ready on that if we want to be in that part of bizz

Madame0120
    So that's why I am finding it so difficult to find great content of gay men over 30!

Boy, I'm gona stop picking catagories for our site builds.:wacko:

Mamakity
    When I was answering the phones for Patric, my photographer, older guys would call in all the time but I think it's because on the ad they see a chics name and they thought they were gonna get some phone sex action or something. Some would come straight out and ask if they were going to get to have sex with women.

I would schedule the appointments and tell the guys they'd be meeting with Patric and they'd be all bummed out that I wasnt going to be there to meet them. Duh, how do they know I'm not some 1000 Henrietta Hippo chic with scarry blue eye shadow on?

Arrgghhhh, it was frustrating at times. I fired myself.:high:

Mamakity
    Originally posted by Madame0120
    So that's why I am finding it so difficult to find great content of gay men over 30!

Boy, I'm gona stop picking catagories for our site builds.:wacko:
    My Queen... go check out Ounique. I saw a ton of it last night in my searches. It's new stuff too.

Miss you!:kitten:

Madame0120

Big Grin

Originally posted by Mamakity
    My Queen... go check out Ounique. I saw a ton of it last night in my searches. It's new stuff too.

Miss you!:kitten:
    Sweet princess .. :love:

You know I always check there .. but sometimes I just wana see what else is around. I do wish everyone's interface was as user friendly.

I did find some good vids, at your suggestion. I think my charms may be fading, I couldn't score a better price. I may get a few spiffs sometime down the road, I'm trying out a new smile. I'd flash my tits, but the wench system shows in all the shots. That's worse than crew socks on a tasty man.

Miss you too! Shoot girlie, we didn't even get time to jaw jack in Vegas! I hope to make the San Diego show, ya'll want some company for a few days before?

Mamakity
    Yup, of course. I may not be able to make Cybernet after all. I may have to hve more surgery. That's another topic. I'mm tired of it all and wish I could still survive without my figgin neck.

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Madame0120
    ... That's worse than crew socks on a tasty man.
    Would you rather that they wore tube socks that go up to the knee with colored stripes at the top? Lol

Madame0120
    Originally posted by Mamakity
    Yup, of course. I may not be able to make Cybernet after all. I may have to hve more surgery. That's another topic. I'mm tired of it all and wish I could still survive without my figgin neck.
    You'd look rather silly with your pretty head perched upon your titties!
    But I will keep good thoughts for the logistics, cause I know you are a Trooper and will sail through the next go round.

Perfect practice makes perfect.

Your Queen

Why That Louise Wong has a balcony you can do Shakespear from!
    - Fireside Theatre