Thread: WTF, big dick, jack off with cum shot... how hard is that?

Mamakity

WTF, big dick, jack off with cum shot... how hard is that?

Heavens to betsy! Why the flip can I not find decent fresh content of guys with big dicks, jacking off with a cum shot for the finish? WHY,Why, why?

I can find plenty of videos but I need more pictures.

If you have leads on filler content of this description please let me know.

I need BIG DICKS!!!!

Rainbo1956
    My, my Mamakity....and you even checked ounique?

hummm, I've always been able to find everything I need there.

Ask Don....I'm sure they'll be able to hook you up!

Re: WTF, big dick, jack off with cum shot... how hard is that?

Originally posted by Mamakity
    Heavens to betsy! Why the flip can I not find decent fresh content of guys with big dicks, jacking off with a cum shot for the finish? WHY,Why, why?

I can find plenty of videos but I need more pictures.

If you have leads on filler content of this description please let me know.

I need BIG DICKS!!!!

LOL... where have you looked sweetie? Ah lest the duties of a Webmistress never be done :high: ha ha ha
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Mamakity
    Hi guys, I went over there a couple of times. At first all I saw were guys posing with big dicks which is good. BUT I want those same guys to jack off and gimme the cum shot too. Ugh, they think just cause there pretty they don't need to perform. LOL j/k

After my little temper tantrum cranky post, I went back to Ounique and found a couple sets. They are more twink looking but what the hell, they have big dicks and they arent afraid to use it. hehe

I'd rather see a 25 to 35 year old good looking guy with a great big dick working on it like a fireman tugging on his hose needing to put out some bad ass flames with his man milk. Now that would be so perfect.

Ahhhhh, I see a fireman, tan, tone, six pack abs, no shirt just his red suspenders resting on his shoulders and yellow fire pants unzipped with a hard, veiny thick, 12 inch cock being worked over by his great big, strong hands. As he sweats from the exurtion he leans against a big red fire truck with bis boots on firmly planted to ground as he pushes his back against the truck bracing for that final slide and thrust that unleashes all his....

Oopss, sorry I got a little carried away. :kitten: hehehe

Does Don know you're having these fantasies?? :wtf:

JustMe
    Greetings:

HAHAHA. The women on this board are all just too damn funny.

like a fireman tugging on his hose needing to put out some bad ass flames with his man milk. Now that would be so perfect.
    HAHAHA, crack me up....

DrewG

Ahhhhh, I see a fireman, tan, tone, six pack abs, no shirt just his red suspenders resting on his shoulders and yellow fire pants unzipped with a hard, veiny thick, 12 inch cock being worked over by his great big, strong hands. As he sweats from the exurtion he leans against a big red fire truck with bis boots on firmly planted to ground as he pushes his back against the truck bracing for that final slide and thrust that unleashes all his....

OMG! THAT WAS HOTT!! I see him too mamakity! I think he got some on me ;-) :fire: :fire:

Mamakity
    LOL, I'm glad it was universally amusing.

Hey Bec, It WAS Don I was picturing but the stingy little bastard won't let me take pics of him. hehehe:fire:

Xstr8guy
    MK, you're a dirty girl

I like it.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar

Re: WTF, big dick, jack off with cum shot... how hard is that?

I think we all want this little missy. :angel:

hit me up on PM babe, and i'll see if i can help you out.

I need BIG DICKS!!!!
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Madame0120
    Mamakity said:

Ahhhhh, I see a fireman, tan, tone, six pack abs, no shirt just his red suspenders resting on his shoulders and yellow fire pants unzipped with a hard, veiny thick, 12 inch cock being worked over by his great big, strong hands.

:fire:
    princess? I bought him already. From Ounique, for the Gay Gent's site. Lovely shots ... slow sexy strip of his smoke stained slicker.. down to his nakid hard body. Mmm His throbbing member still damp from the hot shower. Be still my heart, pre-cum?.

Oh My!I don't even like hairy men, but I'd make an exception for Randy, (that's what I named him) And the icing on the cake .. there.. you can see it ..through the hot steam... :wtf:
    a yellow rubber duckie!

Unfortunatly, I have seen this tasty man several places .. and I don't surf much. Ah WELL .. some things taste better the second day.

And YEAH! If I ever shoot content.. There's Gona be a money shot! Cheezy teases :evil:

damkty
    what did she say he had stretched over his shoulder?
    well i gotta go to work, if there is a firetruck on my street when i get home, there better be a money shot.