Thread: Adsense and adult websites.

Adsense and adult websites.

I used to work with adsense on my non-adult website and I went very well with it. I just want to know whats wrong with adult website and why they dont allow it.

The_Adventure

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    You must follow their criteria carefully. They do not allow certain words and domains. If you domain is hotboyiwanttofuck.com they won't allow it. If you ad is disapproved and you don't know why just email them and ask for their help. You can also post your ad here if you want and I will help you. I tried Overture and Google is alot better. I hope this helps.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

google drives me nuts with this stuff *LOL*

i put an ad in for jackoffguys.com and they wouldn't allow it because "jackoff" might be offensive. it's a never ending process where you learn to write ads like

Guys Stoke Their Rods
    See real amateurs with big meat
    stroking in pics and vids $2.95

and put them on alternate domains without offensive words. eek!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Originally posted by basschick
    google drives me nuts with this stuff *LOL*

i put an ad in for jackoffguys.com and they wouldn't allow it because "jackoff" might be offensive. it's a never ending process where you learn to write ads like

Guys Stoke Their Rods
    See real amateurs with big meat
    stroking in pics and vids $2.95

and put them on alternate domains without offensive words. eek!
    I know it is a big pain in the ass. They don't even allow the word twinks but barely young boys is ok. Very strange indeed. The words they have that are marked as offensive are quite interesting.

Mark

and you know what is really funny? they don't allow you to use the words you're actually bidding on **

you can bid on big cocks, but you can't use the word cock in your ad
    you can bid on the word gay fucking but you can't use the word fucking

seems to me a guy who goes to google and types in a search for "gay fucking" already knows the word fucking

How about putting google's ad on adult websites?? I think we can make lots of money with adsense if they allow.

fishy (@) zbuckz.com
    ICQ 294373975

Originally posted by The_Adventure
    How about putting google's ad on adult websites?? I think we can make lots of money with adsense if they allow.
    no it is not allowed.

I even found something more crazy. Check out when you search cute boys on Google

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cute+boys

Look at the ad for Ebay, cute boys for sale, wtf???

Mark

not only cute boys, but DISCOUNT cute boys....

did you notice that is not only a PAID ad, but an affiliate ad? as bugs bunny would say, what a maroon!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by basschick
    not only cute boys, but DISCOUNT cute boys....

did you notice that is not only a PAID ad, but an affiliate ad? as bugs bunny would say, what a maroon!
    Yep one rule for them, another for the rest of us

Regards,

Lee

JustMe
    Greetings:

Google has been my master this month. I spent about $5,000 with Adsense. Talk about a strange adventure.

The good news, is I made way more than I spent, and that's without rebills even being factored in. Cool.

The bad news is, as everyone else has mentioned, THEY'RE HELLA PAIN IN THE ASS.

The strangest example?

My site offers a payment option of $59.95 for 3 month's access.

Part of my ad read "memberships from $20 per month".

I got an e-mail from google, notifying me that my ad was rejected. I needed to change it, since it did not "accurately reflect my actual pricing". At the bottom of the letter, was a comment section from the adsense reviewer where he/she told me:

"memberships from $20 per month"

should read: memberships from $19.98 per month

suggestion: change ad to "memberships from $19.98 per month" and resubmit.
    I kid you not..........

Originally posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

Google has been my master this month. I spent about $5,000 with Adsense. Talk about a strange adventure.

The good news, is I made way more than I spent, and that's without rebills even being factored in. Cool.

The bad news is, as everyone else has mentioned, THEY'RE HELLA PAIN IN THE ASS.

The strangest example?

My site offers a payment option of $59.95 for 3 month's access.

Part of my ad read "memberships from $20 per month".

I got an e-mail from google, notifying me that my ad was rejected. I needed to change it, since it did not "accurately reflect my actual pricing". At the bottom of the letter, was a comment section from the adsense reviewer where he/she told me:

I kid you not..........
    I had the same thing happen but yours is alot more extreme that mine was. They also said if you display the price on Google you have to put that on the first page of your site and honor that price. I spend alot with them too and even though they are a pain it is well worth it.

Mark