Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so...fucked!

Rainbo1956

I'm so...fucked!

There are only two boards that I feel a connection with...so, I had to say this on both of them as I might not be around for awhile.

After almost 5 years together and 3+ years of building "his" fucking house...my partner and I are through! It's a long story and there are always two sides to a story...I wont bore you with either of them.

I'm a reck right now and don't even know what the hell to do.

I spent the night with a friend trying to get drunk and I couldn't (cause he got drunker than me, so I had to take care of him)

I've lost everything...between my computer crash and now this, I have no way of recovering anything.

My heart and life feels so broken...I have no idea what the hell to do!

If you don't see me here for a while, it's because I have to get the hell outta here very soon (move I suppose, back to MN or WI) After that I "might get it all back together..I dunno)

For now though, it's sad...but, the only outlet is the people I have here and this community. Since the fool I was with had NO people skills, we've made no other friends...I feel very alone (and that's NOT even like me)

I don't know what the hell I'm going to do.

Believe me...I don't wanna have a pitty party...I just don't know what the fuck to do (as I sit here and try to make any kind of sence out of it all)

hey, there's a difference between sympathy and pity. i feel for you - and relate a lot. hopefully you'll get the time you need to grieve, so you can start to rebuild.

i hope we get to see you here while you're figuring it all out - although sometimes stuff just doesn't make sense.

but at least all us gww'ers are here, sympathetic and sending you good thoughts and best wishes.

Rainbo1956
    Thank you basschick, your words are kind and make sence.

Yes, for now I'm a mess, but I'll also get into the "take care of self" mode too.

Even in these past few miinutes, since I posted the message, I've come up with a few plans (I guess one who's been there before knows how to do it)

I appericiate your sympathetic words and thouhts...

Len

Hey are you glad that you found out now instead of way down the road?

What is it about the 5 year mark? My partner of five years left me knowing nobody in the state, 2 months behind in rent, no job ( I had just started a new online business ), NO money in the bank, and a 2 1/2 year old child to take care of on my own.

You will get past this with flying colors because you have the strength to land on your feet. Here you are already online getting your bases covered and seeing what opportunities are out there. Good for you!

What city are you in? What is it exactly that would help your situation?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Mate, good luck pulling through this, I am sure you are strong and will be able to bounce back in no time. And of course we are all here for you if you need a virtual shoulder to cry on.

cheers,
    Luke

princess
    I hope things get better for you Rainbo1956 hon. Keep smiling and things will get better and better as time goes on.

Many many *HUGS*! to you hon.

Just sittin on the porch stoop with ya --- I know it hurts like hell babe ... and not much anyone can say or do to make the time it takes to grieve and heal any shorter ... just remember you DO have friends that give a damn about you.

desslock
    Well I've been there. What to do? More then anything, just try to move on... for me I successfully corralled my old relationship fealings into fuel that makes me work on my business.

Although I should not talk, probably - I have purposefully avoided any romantic committment since my 9 year relationship ended in 2000.

Steve

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    I so feel for you. After my ex and I broke up it felt like I would never move on. It’s been over 1 year now since I’ve been with anyone. It gets easier, but it just takes time and good friends to talk too.

We’re all here for ya man.
    :angel:
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Mamakity
    Life is all about character building experiences. I know for a fact there are some major characters around here.

You are going to get through this and although you may feel weak and beat up your not. Your showing your strength by coming here to share your experience. There may be others right now going through this very thing but not posting about it. You are getting it out so you can deal with it head on. And those going through this are learning from you. Good for you.

Much love and warm wishes. I'm sending out positive energy right to you darling. Your alright!

princess
    For me pouring myself into my work always helps me. But you have to be careful. For me I got to involved in work and became addicted to it and forgot about real life.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I could not imagine losing my partner and I really feel for you. My best advice is to make some new friends and hangout with them and keep busy. I know it may seem like the end to everything but it is just the beginning of new things. I have had alot of changes in my life and though they have been really tough don't give up ever. Things will work out just hang in there and be positive.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Dzinerbear
    I'm sorry. I know I don't know you very well except through your posts, but I'm feeling for you. I'm sorry this hurts so badly.

What will you do?

One piece at a time, you'll put it altogether again. It can be done. And whatever you end up with be better than what you have now. I know it seems hopeless now, but it's not. Feel bad, listen to some Patsy Cline, get drunk ... then pick it all up, put it in a truck, and get moving on with your new life.

If there's anything I can do, or if you just need an ear, don't hesitate.

AIM: dzinerbeartor

Hugs
    Michael
    dzinerbear

Mamakity
    :yeah:

Jim Croce and James Taylor work for me.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn sorry to hear that man

Hope to see you back soon once you have sorted stuff out.

Regards,

Lee