Thread: Web Analytics

willwest

I Wonder? Web Analytics

Do any of you have experience with WebTrends, OneStat, Urchin or other similar programs to anaylze and report metrics for content effectivenes, search engine results, conversion rates, marketing promotions, web site ROI, etc.? What web traffic analzyers do you recommend for medium to large corporate sites?

I've heard a little about WebTrends and Urchin but never used them. This topic came up during one of my recent job interviews in a corporate marketing organization and I will appreciate your comments and suggestions.

JustMe
    Greetings:

I've used WebTrends for years in several different markets, and have found it to be top of the line.

Originally posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

I've used WebTrends for years in several different markets, and have found it to be top of the line.
    Ditto :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I have never used it personally but i have heard nothing but good reviews about Webtrends in both adult and mainstream!

Regards,

Lee

JustBryce
    We have been using Urchin for 3 years now. I can't go back to anything else after having fallen in love with it. You absolutly can not go wrong with it.

willwest
    Thank you all for your responses and recommendations regarding web analytic programs.