Thread: Anyone here tried top spots on thehun for gay galleries?

Marc

Anyone here tried top spots on thehun for gay galleries?

I rarely see a gay gallery on top, do you think they'd work? Id try it but its a lot of money just to "try" something out .

Xstr8guy
    That's a scary idea. I've managed to get a few galleries listed on thehun and they get lots of traffic. But a paid spot would need to convert like crazy to make it worthwhile.

Xstr8guy
    Btw, one of the galleries I had listed on thehun was a Baitbus FHG when they first came out. I still get monthly checks from Oxideas because of that gallery and that was well over 2 years ago, .

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    You better convert with that hun well or have lots of traffic or else

my hun listings (not top spots) for gay get mixed reviews. i did TERRIBLY from the hun on black, fair for bodybuilder, good for big dick.

if you are going to try thehun, might be worth listing a gallery there in the niche(s) you're considering to see how his traffic likes the niches before spending your money.

thehun is easy to get listed on when you understand what they look for! Why pay when you can get on for free

cheers,
    Luke

because the top spots get a lot more hits.

my friend has straight sites. he listed a gallery for one of them at the top of thehun and made 55 sales. he usually makes around 15-10. a top spot sends a straight gallery well over 100,000 hits, where a regular spot sends 50,000 - 75,000.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know based on the free listings traffic and slaes figures i would imagine a paid spot on The Hun is actually quite profitable for a gay site.

The thing would be to find a site that isnt over-exposed though.

Regards,

Lee

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    I know new sites can sell if they're unique and hot; but I like promoting 'overpromoted' sites. It usually takes people a few times of seeing a brand or name before they buy anyway and if you market it as 'the site' or a long lasting site that has years of updates in it already, etc etc then I find converting them just as well or better as 'new' sites.

That's just me though. Some of the topbucks sites I convert better now than I did when they first came out.

JustMe
    Greetings:

Personally, I could think of a lot better places to spend an ad budget than on a TGP that caters primarily to breeder content.