Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great stuff at World Wide Content!!!

Mamakity

Yeah Great stuff at World Wide Content!!!

Well, they said they were updating there content and let me tell you they did that and more. WOW, am I impressed. Watching the videos of the ones I chose had my jaw to the floor. This is high quality stuff for very little and it's semi-exclusive. I looked into this type of content from another provider and they wanted way, way too much.

I think each of my videos are around 20+ minutes or so. It's movie like quality, not grainy and washed out like what I've bought before. I hate to go to these content stores and see a 10 second clip, think it's great, slap it on the site, watch it through and be like, "Icky!" This is the first time I've bought video content where I was supremely thrilled with it.

Best part is that they only cost $50. each video. I know other people who pay way more and the quality isn't as good as these guys.

So what I did is spoke to Moe he's the ceo and told him that if I sent customers to him for gay content, that it had to be the very best for my friends here. When you go over there and check out there new stuff, tell Moe I referred you. He'll know what to do.

When you click on the link, scroll down to the gay section. It's pretty well organized. But make sure you search through many different folders because I found some great stuff in folders marked different then my niche. http://www.worldwidecontent.com/zipO...23/forVIP.html

P.S.
    I also found out that they use two of the top videographers for a lot of there gay content. It's just what I heard but I believe it.

P.S.S.
    Some of the stuff you'll see is crappy in the sense that it is washed out so that is why I suggest asking Moe or John to put together some clips for you of high quality and be very specific for what your needs are.

P.S.S.S.
    Moe's icq is 286024627 and john's 192065572

Have fun shopping.

Mahoney
    Wow thanks for the kind words. We actually have a gay special going on right now. We just got in all new GAY scenes and I have a deal for everyone to take advantage of this offer... Sold Maximum to 15 webmasters

http://www.worldwidecontent.com/zipO...23/forVIP.html

150 scenes for $3750.00

** Each Scene is 17 to 30 minuets long...
    ** Each scene comes with over 50 pics (TGP Ready)...
    ** Each scene comes with 10 10 second clips (TGP Ready)...
    ** All scenes are in MPEG1 format or we can give you actual copies of the DVD's
    ** You can give content to your affiliates...
    ** You can watermark them...

Mamakity - the wwc scenes are ripped from dvds, and they just rock. i use some in my own member areas, and also in the member areas of webmasters i do work for. moses is totally a gentleman, and great to do business with. john, you probably are also, but i never end up ordering from you you WERE a great help to me when moe was outa town.

Xstr8guy
    Teresa, I just bought a bunch from Moe! Thanks for getting me hooked up with WWC. Moses was very patient with my requests and he guaranteed my complete satisfaction. I'm looking forward to see what they deliver.

Mamakity
    That's great! The fact that he guarantees the quality is even better. He has a ton of gay content, some better then others but it I have not found anyone else who gives that good a price for that quality content. We are going to have some very happy customers.

:kitten:

Mamakitty I am hoping that you are not working for WWC, this smells a lot like spam to me!

cheers,
    Luke

Mamakity
    Too funny. Nope, those guy's couldn't afford me. hehe

My personal thought is that when you find a good deal or a good company, you recommend them to others. It's tough to find great sources for content and such.

I feel I hit the jack pot. I know my friends are in the same boat as me in looking for good reliable and professional service so I posted. I figured we arn't the only ones with content issues.

But I do see where you might have thought that. :kitten:

Xstr8guy
    Yes Teresa, we are in the same boat . And I do appreciate you sharing your experience with us. I had thought about buying content from WWC many times. But I was unsure because I had never been able to talk to someone that had actually purchased their content. And if I'm as happy with my purchase as you are, I'll be posting "spammy" threads too

Mamakity
    Spammy...hehehe :high:

ok i am wrong, my apologies!

Mamakity
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    ok i am wrong, my apologies!
    Hey Luke, no apology needed. It was a legit concern. :kitten:

WWC-Moe B.
    Hi Everyone...

Mamakty is a great person and a great customer... I'm here to make sure that all of our clients and as satisfied as mamakty... she is only a satisfied customer that meant to share her experiance with you...

Thank you mamakty for the kind words and it will be my pleasure to assist you anytime :chef:

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Heya Moe!
    Welcome to GWW!
    And yeah u know u r one of my favorite ppl in industry to work with :howl:

WWC-Moe B.
    Originally posted by Lykos
    Heya Moe!
    Welcome to GWW!
    And yeah u know u r one of my favorite ppl in industry to work with :howl:
    Thanks!!!
    this is a great welcome!!!

Everyone seems to be very nice here!!!

Thanks for the kind words:chef:

Takemytaco
    A bump for the guys at world wide content.

They're nice people to do bussiness with.

Moe and Jimmy took care of me.

:thumbsup:

BTW
    Jimmy is a cutie