Thread: MrJackoff.com

TwinkCasting

MrJackoff.com

snagged MrJackoff.com tonight - what should I do with it?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    TGP with loads of free videos and pics :angel:

You should have guys jacking off in various public places ( the woods, a hallway, public bathroom, in a moving car, etc. with a Tshirt that has a big logo that says MrJackoff .. you could also film peoples reaction to the guy walking down the street with a MrJackoff Tshirt on. :wtf:

Or if you're not filming your own content you could have Mr. Jackoff as the guide to your sex story, video and picture gallery pay site. He could be a cartoon cock logo with a kind face named MrJackoff

Man the list goes on! Congratulations, great name!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

i like the idea of guys jacking off for the site theme, and i love the idea of having a mr. jackoff. he could be an actual person or a toon person, and give the site a more personal feeling. he could even answer emails :-)

JustMe
    Greetings:

Originally posted by basschick
    he could be an actual person or a toon person, and give the site a more personal feeling. he could even answer emails :-)
    I know I'm going to hell for saying this, but I agree with basshick 100% on this one :thumbsup:

A soooooooooo see a little cartoon character, "Mr. Jackoff", being featured on the site. Talk about a great branding opportunity, and great possibilities for a recognizable trademark!

Congrats. on a great domain, and best of luck developing it.

er.... JustMe, why should you not agree with me sometimes? i'm not always right, but i have been a full time webmaster since 1996, and sold both gay and straight phone sex in print before that.

Originally posted by basschick
    er.... JustMe, why should you not agree with me sometimes? i'm not always right, but i have been a full time webmaster since 1996, and sold both gay and straight phone sex in print before that.
    :honest:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

JustMe
    [/buttonpushing]

TwinkCasting
    Good ideas folks - I really like the idea about the toon character :thumbsup: