Thread: Jocks & Studs - Same Thing???

TwinkCasting

Jocks & Studs - Same Thing???

What's the difference between Jocks & Studs?

Zack is available for shoots - more info in the content section!

I asked about hunks vs studs terms once upon a time ... I don't know if this thread will help enlighten an answer for you

hunk vs stud

Mamakity
    Hmmm, I certainly thought you would know the answer to this. In fact I'm pretty sure you do.

But you get an A+ in my book for the very clever way you drove the traffic to the content forum.

But since you posted it, maybe you or someone else can fill me in on the answer to the difference between a Jock and a Stud. :kitten:

P.S.
    Those guys you posted in the content section are total hotties. Nice photography! :thumbsup:

Mamakity
    Originally posted by Bec
    I asked about hunks vs studs terms once upon a time ... I don't know if this thread will help enlighten an answer for you

hunk vs stud
    Oh thank you Bec! That thread made me laugh my fanny off. I love these guys.:kitten:

TwinkCasting
    Originally posted by Mamakity
    Hmmm, I certainly thought you would know the answer to this. In fact I'm pretty sure you do.

But you get an A+ in my book for the very clever way you drove the traffic to the content forum.

But since you posted it, maybe you or someone else can fill me in on the answer to the difference between a Jock and a Stud. :kitten:

P.S.
    Those guys you posted in the content section are total hotties. Nice photography! :thumbsup:
    Actually - I really didn't know the answer to this and I'm not sure that I know it now. Apparently, it means different things to different people. Everybody has their own abbreviation of these terms. Wouldn't you agree?

Slade
    Originally posted by Bec

hunk vs stud

Hmm...for me I guess:

hunk:looks great!
    stud:performs great!

Mamakity
    Originally posted by TwinkCasting
    Everybody has their own abbreviation of these terms. Wouldn't you agree?
    Absolutely!

My thought was maybe Jocks are like college age athletes that look under 25 and studs are 25+ guys in great shape that can grow a beard enough that they need to shave daily. But I don't know.

What idea do you lean towards?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    to me Jock is a sporty looking guy who's fit, wears a jock and sportier clothes, plays sports etc. Has a more sporty look overall. Someone that just by looking at him it's obvious he plays a lot of sports. In college for example the jocks wear sports shoes, or short and sleevless shirts that you'd normally see them wear while playing basketball for example.

hunk ... makes me think of someone who's 25+, fit body, his attire isn't sporty e.g. nicely fitted jeans, shoes, shirt with a jacket

Happysucks
    To me... A Jock is Built, A Stud is Hung.

TwinkCasting
    Originally posted by Happysucks
    To me... A Jock is Built, A Stud is Hung.
    Hmmm - that sounds like an easy enough explaination to me - I'll go with that one :thumbsup:

willwest

Jocks vs. Studs

Aren't "jocks" the guys in high school who usually get to date pretty cheerleaders? And aren't "studs" simply handsome cool dudes? :bush: