Thread: Remember My T-Shirts?

DigitalJay

Heres A Thought Remember My T-Shirts?

Any of you who listen to my hopeless rambling should remember that I've been all about starting a GLBT t-shirt biz for a while now.

After way too much research, deliberating, and nail chewing, i've decided once and for all to use cafe press to release the full line. Their base prices are high, so the profit margin is less than appealing, but I HAVE to start with these t-shirts before the desire eats me alive. If the cp store is profitable, I can always switch to home production later. I have over 30 original GLBT designs, so CP really is the most viable startup option.

As you may also know, I'm always always broke. I've figured it up, and between cafe press registration, domain registration, hosting, and a few days of playing with adwords, I need about $100 to startup.

That's a LOT cheaper eh?

SO, my birthday is comming up in only 6 days, and I've decided my birthday present to myself is to do anything and everything I can think of to come up with the money and start my business.

Does ANYONE need any online work done, or have a friend/partner that does? I'll work fast and cheap, and I can do tgp galleries, banners, avs sites, and other things just ask.

I REALLY appreciate any responses to this, you all know how bad I want this, I'm hoping some of you can help me make it happen. I'll even be able to offer some of my shirts as prizes in GWW contests.

Wish me luck! I'm hoping year 25 will be the best yet, and this will be a great way to get started.

DigitalJay
    My latest design is pretty simple. It's a t-shirt that says:

I LOVE IT!
    I'm in love with graphic design, it's by far my favorite thing to do with this hunk of junk computer. I've never felt so inspired or excited as when I work on these shirt designs, it truely is a "calling" for me. The next most fun part will be rounding up hot friends of every shape and size for model photo shoots for the online catalog. That'll be HOT.

Anyway, the point of my second post here is, am I an idiot for thinking something like a t-shirt that says 649 is hot? I have self confidence and faith in my abilities, but my taste is fucked up. I hope I'm not the only person in the world who likes my designs.

JustMe
    Greetings:

Ok, I know I live an sheltered life and all, and that may very well be it, but...... 649? I don't get it...

sorry, but i don't get 649 either...

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Hit me up Jay, I'll get you sorted.

:biker:

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Originally posted by basschick
    sorry, but i don't get 649 either...
    six for nine = 69 ? It's a cute idea actually. I would wear it.

DigitalJay
    Yeah it is a little obscure, but I like it like that.

DjDez you got it right, it means you are looking for someone to 69 with. After I made it I remembered seeing something that said "you be 6, i'll be 9" or something like that, but I like mine better.

DigitalJay
    A friend helped me come up with this one, it says: FUCKME@YOURPLACE.COM

HAHAHA.....oh

sorry, i think it's funny as hell.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Glad to see you are finally nearing launch of your tshirt biz DJ

Regards,

Lee

DigitalJay
    Thanks for the kind words and support Lee, I really really appreciate it and you letting me post about this in your forum.

After many solid hours of work, I'm going to launch the Q.T. Wear Online Catalog V1.0 later today. I think it looks great but can't wait to hear what you all think.

It's just in time for valentines day, and some of the tshirts would be great gifts. maybe I'll get lucky and sell enough to buy some more for myself so I can use models in the catalog. I have some hot friends who will do it for free, I can't wait.

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Jay - can you reply to my emails and get my stuff done one day soon ?

Please?

:bomb: