Thread: LOL - Why?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

LOL - Why?

http://www.magic-cone.com/animation1.htm

I mean seriously, why would any woman have a reason to use this?

Would love to hear some of the ladis opinions on why anyone would use such a device.

Regards,

Lee

i saw that a while ago, and i laughed.

but since then, twice i've had reason to wish i could use something like that. when you're in a public restroom with a wet floor, or there is no bathroom but it's dark out and there are bushes... trust me, this would be very good.

keep in mind, we have to pull down our pants, and in those situations, that's not so good...

TopBucksTrixxxia
    If my memory serves me correctly, it was invented in Netherlands or somewhere in Europe where most people do their vacation travelling in cars. Crossing countries and sometimes not knowing when the next washroom will be. Also, there are many outdoor concerts and very little washrooms - and if you make it to the washroom, I can guarantee you that it's far from being clean. This way, you don't have to sit or even touch the bowl - and if you can't make it to it, you can very simply, lift, remove panties, position and then pee without contracting any disease or being in direct contact with anyone's mess

princess
    I have no clue and no desire to try it

*giggle*