Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a new host

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar

Looking for a new host

I have been with the same host "webair" for five years but in the past year I have been having increasing problems with them. I'm now considering getting a new host and would like some recommendations. Please no spam just opinions on your own host or ones you have hosted with in the past.

The couple that are looking good to me are phatservers.net, mojohost.com, realitychecknetwork.com and thexxxhost.com. Anyone have experience with any of these?

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    They worked always nice to me,but my hosting needs ain't that big like yours maybe

Dzinerbear
    I really can't say enough about Chili Host. Luke is a great guy and he responds to my e-mails so freakin' quick.

He's gone above and beyond the call of duty on a regular basis. I've e-mailed him and asked "how do I install this, I'm having trouble?" A few hours later, I get an e-mail that it's been done. I don't know how he has the time to provide the support that he does, but I know I'm not alone.

I can't imagine running my sites without him.

Luke is also a regular contributing member of this board, not a drive-by spammer.

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear

Jason
    Haven't had a lot of time for the boards lately...but saw this post and had to speak on behalf of Brad and MojoHost. Clearly, many of you know that I used to work for Brad and I am willing to speak to his exemplary character, work ethic and drive both as a business man and a human being.

I was fortunate enough to witness his devotion to excellence on a daily basis. However, before this turns into a tribute that sounds like an obituary, let me just say that I guarantee you can find a LOT of people who will speak just as highly including Tyler's Room. Brad sets the tone for his company and everyone involved at MojoHost sets the highest standards for themselves...and acheives them. I was privy to several client responses detailing their outstanding experiences with MojoHost service, support and operation. I'm glad you asked...please consider them seriously.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lykos
    They worked always nice to me,but my hosting needs ain't that big like yours maybe
    Which host are you referring to?

Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    I really can't say enough about Chili Host. Luke is a great guy and he responds to my e-mails so freakin' quick.

He's gone above and beyond the call of duty on a regular basis. I've e-mailed him and asked "how do I install this, I'm having trouble?" A few hours later, I get an e-mail that it's been done. I don't know how he has the time to provide the support that he does, but I know I'm not alone.

Luke is also a regular contributing member of this board, not a drive-by spammer.

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear
    I have seen a lot of good reports on ChiliHost but their prices are higher then I pay now and I don't see a 800 # for customer support. No support phone # makes me a little uneasy.

I have to echo what Michael said about Luke and www.chilihost.com ... his dedication and service has been the best for ANYTHING I've ever purchased ... response is fast and he's johnny on the spot if I need help installing a script or have a question.

Contact Luke via icq - he'll work on prices with you if you don't see a package there that fits your needs. 118-860-760 and message even if it looks like he's offline ... he'll get with you.

Hoodlum
    Northstar, have you considered ServerProvider?

premium verio bandwidth, 100mbps ports...
    24/7 on call tech support + 13 hours/day ICQ support.

If you like what you see, send me a message or email, I am sure I can get you an even better deal then listed on our website!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Luke is one of the best hosting companies I know. I’ve seen him work his tail off to help his clients.

You might want to check out hostcolor.com. I’ve used them for years with very little hassle (that they fixed for me for free) and their support is fast.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

AusCoding Allan
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear
    I also have to reccommend Luke at Chilihost. I previously had my sites with three hosting companies, I run mainstream and adult. I have progressively transferred my sites to Chilihost - mainstream too over to him because a. he's reasonably priced, b. his service and support are absolutely fabulous and c. if all else fails he's only a one hour plane flight away and I can always go kick him up the butt(nb: this is yet to happen as he's always been so quick to help out with any of my enquiries).

Allan

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    http://www.mojohost.com has been the best host we have had. We have been doing this since 96 and have had many many hosts and MojoHost by far has been the best. When choosing a host you need awesome support, reliability and awesome prices, they have it all. You can also tell them BluMedia sent you for a free month too.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

I highly recommend ChiliHost. You can't find someone more dedicated than Luke.

Setup was totally painless, he customized a plan to fit my needs and the reliability and speed of the server is awesome.

Jeesh, does that sound like a commercial or what?

please
    check Skilled Host for great plans.