Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RentMyCock.com - suggestions please!

rentmycock.com

RentMyCock.com - suggestions please!

Hello to all-

My name is Sean Lee. I have a new site Im working on RentMyCock.com.
    This is my 3d site and again the same problem- traffic! Can you guys give me some suggestions- what changes need to be implamented in order to really start making money. Are the days of making lots of E money over. Is it possible to partner up with a site like "prideBucks or BigCashsociety"? Have you ever heard of a big sites hosting other sites under there umbrella - thus creating somewhat of a percentage partnership?
    Also; we have our first DVD due out in two weeks- what other alternatives are there for a "Solo-jack off DVD" other than selling the movie on our site or AMVC? Anyone familiar with DVD distribution?

Please- any advice would help!

Thanks,
    Sean Lee
    http://rentmycock.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    might have some things for you on the dvd idea, and traffic.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

regarding this page:
    http://www.rentmycock.com/index1.htm

no text on the page, so no search engine traffic. why not tell about the models - and maybe if your site has a theme, like rent boys (i figure... rentmycock), you can talk about why these are rent boys.

i never send traffic to a site without enough text to weave the fantasy, and a lot of webmasters pay me to write text for their sites. i've always felt that the most average models can be made exciting by a fantasy - they're straight or this is their first time modeling or something. i'd love to see that page with text, and also with a header instead of a banner up top.

same here: http://www.rentmycock.com/tour/models/model_11.htm
    tell us about the model. use keywords in your sentences and traffic will slowly start to trickle in off the engines, then pick up.

also you can pay for a listing at hunkhunter.com, or you can work search engines like google.

JustMe
    Greetings:

And to take basschick's suggestion one step further:

http://www.rentmycock.com/

That gateway pay you have that refreshes over that's filled with about 10,000 repetitive keywords? That's a PERFECT way to get yourself automatically banned by every search engine on the planet. It's serving the exact opposite purpose than what you're hoping for.

IMHO, you should drop that page ASAP, and hire someone like basschick to write model descriptions/bios for you that are keyword rich.

I think you'll find that you'll end up with much better results.

BDBionic
    The guys you have on the site are hot. They look great.

The site itself, though... well... looks a whole damn lot like SeanCody.com. Or, at the very least, the last version of SeanCody.com before the redesign they put in within the last couple of months.

Like... a shitload like it. Awkwardly so. hehe.

I echo what basschick said ... you need good hot keyword text and tell the surfer who these guys are and what the site focus is.

I also get the impression from the tour that you have like 11-12 guys, with a 19.95 price tag ... chances are surfers that do make it to the site don't think there's enough heat happening there to work their hand back around to their wallet.

That one section that says more guys and then empty blocks with the site name for thumbnails is what gives the impression of very little content. Maybe change that out for awhile til you can show a shitload of different models.

Scorpio
    rentmycock.com: "stealing" - "copying" a design is not a good thing to do
    Parts of your website are "Identical" to Seancody's last version.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    i was about to say why does this site look a lot like sean cody?

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Scorpio
    rentmycock.com: "stealing" - "copying" a design is not a good thing to do
    Parts of your website are "Identical" to Seancody's last version.

Good eye, Scorpio! Thanks for posting the screen cap. This is a startling example of what NOT to do. The keyword spamming and the direct copying of a very popular website are taboo in this business. This is an great way to get a bad reputation.

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Very Shady Webmaster

I have watched this website for awhile now...he does nothing but imitate (polite term for STEAL) other sites. I am located in Miami and I have done original shoots with most of the models on that site (so they are indeed in Miami) BUT all of THOSE sets on his "site" he simply bought from Ounique.com

There is nothing original about this site as others have noticed and commented.
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

rentmycock.com

WOW- thanks for the support!

Miami B.. you should do your research. These are all original videos... see if you see them on ounique...in fact you should be real nervous... as we live in the same town... I know all about you and your slime ball reputation... dont make me come see you personaly! You should think about what your going to say before you open your silly mouth. In fact some of the content on MiamiBoyz.com was shot by me- meaning you paid me. Meaning I outsoured it to ounique... Maybe your a little intimadated because your videos ae weak (editing and shooting). As for anyone else has something "stupid" to say...well keep your eyes open and your mouth shut, as we are on the rise! We live in Miami- we have all the hot models, we are here, and we aren't going anywhere! So continue to hate- because thats what fagz do! There is constructive critisizm and then there is blatant outright envy... Miami B dont make me mad!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Re: WOW- thanks for the support!

Originally posted by rentmycock.com
    As for anyone else has something "stupid" to say...well keep your eyes open and your mouth shut, as we are on the rise! We live in Miami- we have all the hot models, we are here, and we aren't going anywhere! So continue to hate- because thats what fagz do! There is constructive critisizm and then there is blatant outright envy... Miami B dont make me mad!
    Ive stayed out of this until now but, you blatantly stole the design for your site from the Sean Cody site, even a monkey could tell thats what you did.

You are correct, there is constructive critisizm and envy, in this thread you were given some solid advice... dont use stolen designs.

Regards,

Lee

rentmycock.com

stolen design

In the game of business- when something works you use that as a model.... if the design looks a little similar than so be it... Sean Cody is at the top( one of the best).. so we just structured our site accordingly... Are you going to tell me in the business world that is not how things work... Im quite sure if there is a problem Sean Cody's team will address us. Until then - thanks for the solid advice, redicule, constructive criticism and the such. Its good to know that RentMyCock.com is headed in the right direction. To be the best you have to emulate the best!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Re: stolen design

Originally posted by rentmycock.com
    In the game of business- when something works you use that as a model.... if the design looks a little similar than so be it... Sean Cody is at the top( one of the best).. so we just structured our site accordingly... Are you going to tell me in the business world that is not how things work... Im quite sure if there is a problem Sean Cody's team will address us. Until then - thanks for the solid advice, redicule, constructive criticism and the such. Its good to know that RentMyCock.com is headed in the right direction. To be the best you have to emulate the best!
    Whatever dude.

You plain stole their design.

Im done with you.

Regards,

Lee

Slade
    OMG! DRAMA ALERT!:bomb: