Thread: How Would You Invest The Following Amounts Of $$$

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? How Would You Invest The Following Amounts Of $$$

Just a hypothetical question i wanted to throw out there after reading some threads about investing on a couple of other boards..

Online, offline, adult or mainstream, how would you invest the following amounts of money to give you the best return and / or the shortest timeframe for that return?

$100
    $1000
    $10000
    $100000

Have a think about it for a few minutes then answer honestly, you can invest the money in anything you like but, you must make a profit.

Regards,

Lee

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    $100...really nothing i can do
    for $1000,can shoot few models and make sets for non-exclusive sale wich will bring me the proffit at the end.
    for $10.000 in my country i can shoot many models and make even bigger base for non-exclusive sale
    for $100.000 i garanture i can become biggest gay content provider
    simple,huh?
    i didn't mention anything about pay sites couse i don't runn them,cheers :howl:

$100 - buy some content for galleries. then make 'em and post 'em.

$1000 - depends on when. i would either buy content for 3 kickass avs sites or shoot 4 models.

$10000 - get a better camcorder, pay shock to be exclusive for three months, get 3 nice (not wonderous but nice) computers, buy advertising.

$100000 - blow the muscle site into a total non nude site, with articles and what have you. maybe a print version. start a female muscle site to go with it. start a non nude program for webmasters featuring several sweet niches - and 100% exclusive content.

Eugenum
    Hi, all! I'm new here, but would also like to wright down my point of view on this question. Tried to think about something not regarding to adult biz

$100.. well... in beer?
    $1000.. too big to spend just for beer, but i have no idea how to invest this money anywhere.. not enough for something serious...
    $10000 - in stocks
    $100000 - in a mutual fund

Best regards!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Hmmm...

After some thought, I'd say:

$100 - buy content and make galleries and free sites. (I'm with Patti)

$1000 - Either buy a couple of frontend designs, or take a design class at the local art/design school so I can do them myself.

$10000 - Buy new video and photograpghy equipment and open a production studio. After the equipment, I should have enough to get a couple decent models in.

$100000 - I'd invest it in real estate. I could think of a thousand ideas for online use but moving some of the bigger money offline goes hand and hand with my diversify ideology.

GA
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!