Thread: Anyone Know The Pricing Structure For Epassporte..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Know The Pricing Structure For Epassporte..

Business / corporate accounts?

I see the associated costs on their site for the personal accounts but not for corporate ones

Also, does anyone currently use an Epassporte corporate account? If so, does it offer any benefits above and beyond what the personal accounts do?

Regards,

Lee

bluequartz
    heya Lee

I have had an epassporte personal account for 12 months - i use it EVERYDAY and have never had a single problem with any aspect of epassporte.

With a personal account as far as i see it the benefits are this

If you are an international webmaster and currently get paid with chex that your bank charges you fees for and long clearing times (4 weeks for me in australia) then epassporte represents an AWESOME way to get your money from sponsors INSTANTLY and in CASH.

Once you have bought your electrron card you can withdraw 500$us out of your account everyday and you can get this limit increased on request.

A VERY cool feature is that once you have an epassporte account you can send money to any other epassporte account holder for a MERE 25 cents - to me that is a GREAT feature

I think the main benefit of the business account is that it removes any restrictions on transfer or withdrawl limits

Epassporte can also be used online - you get your card for the atm and you also get a virtual account to use online. Lately alot of people have been sayign they have had trouble using it to purchase stuff online. Alot of other people have been postingf and sayign they have used it sucessfually online many times and even used the physical card to buy things in supermarkets in the UK.

Im not werking for epassporte despitre being accused of this - I think it is preety obvious that I simply liek the service, in fact I fuckign LOVE it hehe.

I will show my main man Rand this thread and he will beter answer any questions you may have about details of accounts or whatever

All the best and visit http://www.epassporte-sponsors.com for a full list of sponsors who payout with epassporte

hope that helped a little

BQ

Thanks BlueQuartz

Yep we have a personal Epassporte account at the moment but we're looking at getting a corporate account for a range of purposes including store payment options for online purchases.

Just wondered how much the associated costs with them were and what features the corporate accounts have over the personal ones

Non the less that was some great info you posted

Regards,

Lee

Hey Bluequartz & Lee,

I've tried to apply online for an epassporte business account 2 or 3 times over the past few months but nobody ever bothers getting back in touch with me. Do you know who to contact over there?

Thanks.

You might want to shoot an email across to rand@paycom.net or amparo.alcarez@epassporte.com

Regards,

Lee

Paro
    Hello Lee,

Thank you for your post and referral. If anyone has any questions regarding our rates or services please feel free to contact me directly at 310/577-2439 or icq - 159639902.

Best Regards
    Amparo Alcarez :kitten:
    Sales
    ePassporte.com
    epoch.com

Originally posted by Lee
    You might want to shoot an email across to rand@paycom.net or amparo.alcarez@epassporte.com

Regards,

-Lee
    /

Hey Hon

Going to hit you up on ICQ now

Regards,

Lee

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    I find the fees too high. I still use it when I have to, but charging $20+ to load your accounts with a couple hundred dollars is too much, so I avoid it where I can.