Thread: YanksCash bringin' on the challenge....who wants some?(vid)

YanksDanielle

YanksCash bringin' on the challenge....who wants some?(vid)

Alright...who's next? Who wants a piece of this?
    Top secret footage of YanksCash in training!
    Any of you ready for Phoenix Forum Dodgeball?

WE ARE!!! BRING IT ON!!!

http://yankscash.com/train/YC_dodgeball_1.wmv

JustMe
    Greetings:

Ok, in my usual overcritical and insulting manner, let me just say:

I really hope you didn't pay anyone to think up this marketing campaign for the affiliate program of yours?

If you did, it was wasted money. If you didn't, perhaps you should consider doing so.

I hate when people try to get "creative" with spam, especially when it's geared towards webmasters.

:gaydays:

TwinkCasting
    Looks like you guys were having a great time - thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Danielle you don't come around here NEAR as often as you should! How are you and your cute hubby Todd doing? You're looking good on that clip.. I love that you guys can take the piss out of yourselves :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

YanksDanielle
    Originally posted by Squirt
    Danielle you don't come around here NEAR as often as you should! How are you and your cute hubby Todd doing? You're looking good on that clip.. I love that you guys can take the piss out of yourselves :high:

You are right....I haven't been to any of the boards very often lately! I have been shooting a lot so, I am not around often enough! Actually, Billie (the other girl in the vid) is Todd's g/f! I am the blonde....who would want to date an idiot like me? hahaha

We had a lot of fun doing that...it's amazing how brave you get after a few beers!!

CHEERS!!!!

Originally posted by YanksDanielle
    You are right....I haven't been to any of the boards very often lately! I have been shooting a lot so, I am not around often enough! Actually, Billie (the other girl in the vid) is Todd's g/f! I am the blonde....who would want to date an idiot like me? hahaha

We had a lot of fun doing that...it's amazing how brave you get after a few beers!!
    You know what.. you tell me that EVERY time and I don't know why it doesn't stick. Probably because I think of you two as Todd yanks and Danielle Yanks..I dunno LOL

Yeah looks like you guys had a great time.. you're all a great team!

Cheers
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

YanksTodd
    Originally posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

Ok, in my usual overcritical and insulting manner, let me just say:

I really hope you didn't pay anyone to think up this marketing campaign for the affiliate program of yours?

If you did, it was wasted money. If you didn't, perhaps you should consider doing so.

I hate when people try to get "creative" with spam, especially when it's geared towards webmasters.

:gaydays:

I agree creativity is lame, and never ever toward webmasters. I mean why would people stuck in front of computers all day want to laugh? Poppy Cock I say, hahahahaha

JustMe
    Greetings:

Originally posted by YanksTodd
    I mean why would people stuck in front of computers all day want to laugh? Poppy Cock I say, hahahahaha
    Sorry, my mistake. Someone that's only posted 7 times since September of last year, and someone else from the company that registered and made this his first post, were only out to make people laugh, not spam their affiliate program. The same goes for the other 20 or so forums your company posted the same message on.

My fault.......

:goof:

YanksTodd
    Originally posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

Sorry, my mistake. Someone that's only posted 7 times since September of last year, and someone else from the company that registered and made this his first post, were only out to make people laugh, not spam their affiliate program. The same goes for the other 20 or so forums your company posted the same message on.

My fault.......

:goof:
    I never said it wasn't a form of spam. Most things posted on the boards are in some way my friend. All I was saying was that my day would be much better if every one had such creativity with their spam. And I have posted here before btw, However my info was lost by me and I couldn't retreive it thru the email system here. Anyway, relax man, this is a business and the video was at the very least entertaining.

Dzinerbear
    Hey Yanks,

I hope that new asshole you were ripped didn't hurt too much. Please don't think the whole board is just one big squeezed-tight sphincter, we're actually a pretty good crew and a bit more friendly.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

neilxod
    [B]Hey Yanks, I agree with my buddy Dzinerbear....the vid is entertaining! I'd like to be the first to say that if it's ok with you I'll be happy to play on your court and with your balls!
    Dodge balls...right?
    See you in Phoenix!

Neil

YanksTodd
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Hey Yanks,

I hope that new asshole you were ripped didn't hurt too much. Please don't think the whole board is just one big squeezed-tight sphincter, we're actually a pretty good crew and a bit more friendly.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

HAHAHA, thanks alot Dzinerbear. I really do appreciate the support and I promise to post here more often. I always see good threads on my boardtracker, but having to re-register and fill out the form, the sig, the avatar, always made me run. But now I am back.

YanksTodd
    Originally posted by neilxod
    [B]Hey Yanks, I agree with my buddy Dzinerbear....the vid is entertaining! I'd like to be the first to say that if it's ok with you I'll be happy to play on your court and with your balls!
    Dodge balls...right?
    See you in Phoenix!

Neil
    Blush Blush, hehehe See you in Phoenix man. BTW we are throwing a dinner the Wednsday night before the show starts, I would love to see you and another GWW board members that are going to Phoenix there. Just shoot me an email for details. todd@yankscash.com

YanksTodd