Thread: European Sponsors

I'd rather be whole, than good

European Sponsors

Hi There,

I'm looking for some good sponsors for our Euro traffic - any suggestions?

BRIAN.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Brian try our friends over at http://www.internationalbucks.com

Also, AEBN has some PPV theatres in foreign languages i beleive

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    Ahoy there!

Give http://www.belamionline.com a look.

http://www.belamicash.com is Bel Ami's webmaster affiliate program site.

Bel Ami itself is run out of Europe. They have fully functional and integrated German and French versions of the site. A significant portion of Bel Ami's existing members are European, the member forum on the site is a definitely multicultural experience so there's obviously no shortage of European surfers willing and eager to join.

Their customer support staff speak German and French (as well as Czech, Slovak, Russian) fluently and so a lot of European members will feel quite at home there, rather than like a stranger in a strange land.

They also market and advertise extensively in Europe, and so your promo of them would benefit from their very active branding, marketing, and exposure campaigns on the continent and in the UK.

Hey Lee - FYI - internationalbucks don't have any gay sites.

That they're advertising anyway.

BDBionic
    oohh I forgot to point out that, upcoming soon, will be the option for webmasters to direct traffic through a preview and to a join page that lets surfers pay in Euros. So that'll add to it's European-friendliness. That's not in place just yet but will be happening very soon. Webmasters will be able to set up various campaigns - say, one that goes to a US-oriented preview/join with dollar transactions, another that goes through a European-oriented preview/join with payment options in euros. Fun stuff 8)

bluequartz
    I really like Spa Cash because they have different sites for the different MAJOR languages

It is all laid out really nice in your stats so you can easily see which country is performing best

check out spa cash :specs:

Hey Brian - will they do a recip traffic deal on Euro traffic with us?

BDBionic
    Hey Brian,
    shoot me an email with what you have in mind. I'll run it over with em and see what we might be able to work out

Thanks Brian - will do.

BDBionic
    You're welcome, Brian.

hehe... Brian Brian Brian.

Chipmunk
    Hello Pistol...
    SEXMoney.com has quite a few gay niched and sub-niched sites in 20+ languages. In addition, we have 6 different payment methods that are offered to our surfers/members.We pay in FULL on ALL exits (in Full as well on Console-Free if you choose this method) and on ALL payment methods.

Here are some examples of sites for the international market:

BackDoorLatinos.com

GayTeens

GayPlatoon.com

SMGuys

PeeBoys

As far as filtering, I would provide you a script, java or PHP based. The script will detect the users OS language and or Browser Language. If it is an English based OS/Browser Language, they will see your site. However let’s say a German surfer came to your site, our site of CumCravingGuys.com or similar site which is in German would show instead in the same window. So it is not a true re-direct.

We can niche target very specifically. So if your site has Twinks, We hit your traffic with twink sites, if your site has mostly oral, we hit them with an oral site etc..

The script can be implemented on Exit as well as entrance, but in general, my feeling is to target them right when they come onto the site.

If I can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact me via Phone, ICQ or E-Mail. You can also just sign up here: SEXMoney.com

Warm regards,
    -=Chipmunk=--

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh shit..

Sorry Matthew i completely forgot about your gay sites

Brian, check out SexMoney too LOL

Regards,

Lee

Chipmunk
    Hhehe it's ok Lee... thanks for the after thought..
    I still loves ya

And yes Brian.. check us out..
    We know the international market better than anyone, considering we have been doing business there since 1996!

Be good man!
    -=Chipmunk=--

Hey Matthew - We met in Vegas. I've also been speaking with Benjamin - you guys were on the top of the list. I just emailed you.

Brian.