Thread: Exclusive Pics & Video 4 Sale -

TwinkCasting

Exclusive Pics & Video 4 Sale -

Hey gang, I have 1 set of pictures and 1 jackoff video clip of "Garrett" that I want to sell "exclusively" to only one person. The pics are 1360 x 2048 in size and there are 70 of them in the set. You can see the set here. There are also links to 3 high-quality samples at the top of that page.

I also have a video scene shot on a 3-chip sony video cam. You will receive the actual minidv tape and do your own editing. I would be happy to edit it for the buyer but that would be an additional fee. The raw clip runs 17 minutes and you can see a very small sample here.

I'll ship via FedEx to the person offering the most money (assuming that the offer is a serious offer and does not insult me - I reserve the right to refuse any offer...) and the material will come with full model release signed by the model and high-quality copies of the models IDs. You will own this material and be your own custodian of records.

I will start the bidding at $100 - any takers???

I'll be out of town until Wednesday (without internet access) so I'll check back in at that time and we'll go from there.

TwinkCasting
    *bump*

TwinkCasting
    *SOLD*

:thumbsup: