Thread: Great Sales - Thanks!

Cheeks

Big Grin Great Sales - Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Just another "Thank You!" to those of you who have become affiliates and have contributed to the great sales that my site, "Workin' Men Movies" has generated. Also thanks to those of you who have offered suggestions and advice - for a novice like myself your input has proved invaluable!

As for the site, I still have hundreds of dudes already filmed to add, plus I've just started a new ad campaign to interview and film new candidates - so the site is nowhere near finished - actually it has just begun.

Thanks again - I hope sales for you continue to increase and your profits soar!

Cheeks
    www.workinmenmoves.com

Dzinerbear
    You're welcome, Cheeks. It's always a pleasure to send traffic to a labour of love. And I love cashing my cheques, too. Although we should stop talking about it, otherwise, the webmasters who are putting up site after site of twinks might get some ideas. And then those Bait Bus people will be launching a site where an unsuspecting West Virginian miner is taken down into the depths of a coal mine to start his new job, but when he gets down there, he finds a whole different kind of drilling going on.

Shhhhh.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

cheeks - i've been asking for a while now, but is there any chance there will be promotional picture content anytime to promote the site?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Congrats again

I would have to agree with Basschick, if one affiliate is asking for promo content, others will want it to but they wont ask.

Even if its just 10-20 pics from a set, get some promo content available for your affiliates, youll be glad you did as they will be able to promote your site using the same type of content the tour offers :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

actually 15 pics is the minimum for most tgps.

cheeks, do you have pics in your member area, or just videos?