Thread: Gay traffic for sale?

Slade

Gay traffic for sale?

Besides the current selling of advertising space on gaysex.com, can you recommend or know of anyone else with high traffic volume selling traffic/advertising space these days?

Thanks!

i buy gallery traffic and text link traffic at buygaytraffic but they have a lot more gallery than text traffic, for sure. it buys, and that's what counts.

depending on niche, google adwords has massive traffic - and if you know how to work it, it's really GOOD massive traffic. those guys have credit cards, and they know how to use 'em :-)

also if you contact some larger gay tgps, they often sell space. and remember the new sites pages of hunkhunter. not really mass traffic, but good stuff, and a fair amount of it.

Slade
    Originally posted by basschick
    i buy gallery traffic and text link traffic at buygaytraffic but they have a lot more gallery than text traffic, for sure. it buys, and that's what counts.

depending on niche, google adwords has massive traffic - and if you know how to work it, it's really GOOD massive traffic. those guys have credit cards, and they know how to use 'em :-)

also if you contact some larger gay tgps, they often sell space. and remember the new sites pages of hunkhunter. not really mass traffic, but good stuff, and a fair amount of it.
    I purchased a good amount of traffic from "buygaytraffic" and frankly, didn't really like the payoffs.

And you must be pyschic (spelling?) as I was about to write Hunkhunters. grin

Slade
    Anyone used "Click4gay.net" at all?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    There have been a few threads about this same subject recently if you use the search feature for the keyword 'traffic' you should find a few urls

Also, check out the GWW directory for listings of some of the better traffic brokers in the industry too :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee