Thread: your opinion on new page2, please!

your opinion on new page2, please!

i wanted to do a poll here, but i guess i'll just have to muddle through as best as i can...

so... your thoughts on page 2:
    http://www.manofmuscle.com/shock/page2C.htm

1. too crowded

2. a work of fucking art

3. it's okay, but not great - it'll do till the real thing comes along

4. i hate black tours - don't ask me!

i am replacing the pic in the box with a harder core pics, and adding some more hardcore muscle shots.

I'm thinking that if you have muscle movies - feature those above the dvd table you have now ... and then something like, "and if these aren't enough we've got" ... then show the table you have with the other categories.

thanks, bec! what about inside the dvd table, but in another row? or in a dvd table that is above the first?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I actually like it how it is

Only thing that *I* would change is the text below the where the video covers are, fill that with the grey space for the covers, other than that i really do like it a lot

Regards,

Lee

A row featuring a few muscle ones after the crystal clear feeds graphic would work fine ... followed by the other categories.

Madame0120

I Wonder?

Yum .. tasty men! I'd like to scrub that guy on your first tour page, back and front till he was all pink and glowing!

I was wondering, what did you leave for the search engines to spider? I'm very new when it comes to design, but it looks to me that all your text copy is done in graphics. Isn't that counter productive, SEO wise?

Also, keeping in mind, I'm a fussy old thing when it comes to grammar and such. Man of Muscle? I would think that Men would be the correct use of the word. LOL of course I doubt it matters to surfers if the verbiage is right, but I had to mention it.

Best wishes on your new site .. you sure have an eye for man meat!