I’m looking for a reliable web host, which specializes in Adult hosting. In business at least 3 years, Quality host with reasonable pricing. Host must be in a liberal State or in Europe. A host that understands the needs of the Adult webmaster, and not just taking the business. Discrete references from satisfied clients that you do not pay for advertising. A level of service similar to that of Xcite.net but cheaper in price. No chancers. Please email me with a quote or email me in order to get further information to give me a quote. cecil@noble.co.za

I need:

REDHAT LINUX BOX:
Dual Xeon, 2gigs of RAM, Dual - 72 GIG SCSI HD combined into 1 drive with RAID 0, Password protected stats, Detailed stats page. Auto reboot on crash, PHP, with PHP running on .htm and .HTML files as well. MYSQL. Wildcard DNS by default. 12 mpbs needed with overage option. Soft remote reboot a bonus, or scheduled soft reboot incorporated into the box every 2 weeks.

Must host 130 domains, need 20 IPs.

Dedicated machine capable of running 4 Virtual Windows 2000 / XP / machines with 15 gigs virtual hard drives for each, each with own IP. Remote GUI Access required. FTP access to each machine required. 4 mpbs capped bandwidth required here for the box. Access to the main machine for self repair of virtual machines if and when needed.

1 Month free to move the boxes before going live.

Additional Requirements

- I don’t want to wait 5 to 7 days for new domains to be setup
- If I request wildcard DNS, I expect it to be setup, first time, not having to email 4 times to get it done
- If a server is upgraded and you say it will be done the 15th, please do it the 15th and not the 22nd, and do not ignore my emails for 4 days when it is not setup
- Small Problems with a server should not take 3 to 7 days to repair
- Larger problems should not take 21 to 28 days to be fixed
- Do not try and filter my email with cheap spam blockers that block 60% of real email was well
- When you upgrade your mail servers, please do not lose a days email in the process
- If you upgrade a component, please ensure settings transfer on upgrade
- Email servers should be stable and working
- Billing should be accurate, and both servers on 1 bill. Billing and pricing must be in US Dollars
- Email control panel