Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOOKING FOR A NEW HOST - Spam Me

Cec

LOOKING FOR A NEW HOST - Spam Me

I’m looking for a reliable web host, which specializes in Adult hosting. In business at least 3 years, Quality host with reasonable pricing. Host must be in a liberal State or in Europe. A host that understands the needs of the Adult webmaster, and not just taking the business. Discrete references from satisfied clients that you do not pay for advertising. A level of service similar to that of Xcite.net but cheaper in price. No chancers. Please email me with a quote or email me in order to get further information to give me a quote. cecil@noble.co.za

I need:

REDHAT LINUX BOX:
    Dual Xeon, 2gigs of RAM, Dual - 72 GIG SCSI HD combined into 1 drive with RAID 0, Password protected stats, Detailed stats page. Auto reboot on crash, PHP, with PHP running on .htm and .HTML files as well. MYSQL. Wildcard DNS by default. 12 mpbs needed with overage option. Soft remote reboot a bonus, or scheduled soft reboot incorporated into the box every 2 weeks.

Must host 130 domains, need 20 IPs.

Dedicated machine capable of running 4 Virtual Windows 2000 / XP / machines with 15 gigs virtual hard drives for each, each with own IP. Remote GUI Access required. FTP access to each machine required. 4 mpbs capped bandwidth required here for the box. Access to the main machine for self repair of virtual machines if and when needed.

1 Month free to move the boxes before going live.

Additional Requirements

- I don’t want to wait 5 to 7 days for new domains to be setup
    - If I request wildcard DNS, I expect it to be setup, first time, not having to email 4 times to get it done
    - If a server is upgraded and you say it will be done the 15th, please do it the 15th and not the 22nd, and do not ignore my emails for 4 days when it is not setup
    - Small Problems with a server should not take 3 to 7 days to repair
    - Larger problems should not take 21 to 28 days to be fixed
    - Do not try and filter my email with cheap spam blockers that block 60% of real email was well
    - When you upgrade your mail servers, please do not lose a days email in the process
    - If you upgrade a component, please ensure settings transfer on upgrade
    - Email servers should be stable and working
    - Billing should be accurate, and both servers on 1 bill. Billing and pricing must be in US Dollars
    - Email control panel

I use www.chilihost.com ... and very happy with Luke's service.

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    take a look at www.webair.com i have used them and they are very nice to me

i would also suggest using FreeBSD instead of RedHat Linux. unless you have some sort of software or development specifically designed for RedHat Linux, FreeBSD (in my opinion) tends to be faster and more stable and less-likely to be hacked. unless you're a tech nerd like me, you probably won't even notice the difference from a webmaster/end user point of view.
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

Cec
    I'm moving away from Webair. Been with them for 3 years.

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    hmm..... i also use AmateurHosting.com for one of my freelance clients: http://www.heroichomosex.org/ and am very happy with them as well, great rates and nice guys
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

Dzinerbear
    I'm extremely happy with Luke at Chili Host. He runs a professional outfit with above-and-beyond customer service.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

please
    check Skilled Host for great plans. :elf:

Cec - you have a very extensive list of requirements, I will put together an offer for you and email it to you as requested.

cheers,
    Luke

Cec
    Hi Luke

Ye, the main box is a tall order. It is what I have now. Most hosts cater for smaller. Drop me an email cecil@noble.co.za so I can discuss the nitty gritty.

Thanks
    Cec

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Looks like Luke has you covered but on the off-chance you might also want to check out the services National Net have to offer we host the GWW community with them and are very happy with their services

Regards,

Lee

i've also heard nice things about chilihost. also heard good things about isprime.

i host at candidhosting, and am happy there. domains are set up the same day, and almost all things are taken care of within 24 hours.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    swiftwill.com, contact dweeks on icq: 11-325-594
    Awesome prices (maybe the best), and amazing servers and uptime.

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    In the ten years weve been doing this weve had around 4 hosting companies and around 2 years ago we crossed over to: chilihost - we cannot be any happier both with support and hosting etc.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    I haven't used Luke, but a few of my friends have. They all love him!
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Most actually have "used" Luke but not everyone has used his hosting services and they should