Thread: More Gay Animal News

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin More Gay Animal News

A German zoo has imported four female penguins from Sweden in an effort to tempt its gay penguins to go straight.

The four Swedish females were dispatched to the Bremerhaven Zoo in Bremen after it was found that three of the zoo's five penguin pairs were homosexual.

Keepers at the zoo ordered DNA tests to be carried out on the penguins after they had been mating for years without producing any chicks.

It was only then they realised that six of the birds were living in homosexual partnerships.

Director Heike Kueck said that the zoo hoped to see some baby penguins in the coming months.

She said that the birds had been mating for years and one couple even adopted a stone that they protected like an egg.

Kueck said that the project has the support of the European Endangered Species Programme because the penguins, which are native to South America, are an endangered species.

A biologist will be on hand to monitor the experiment.

But introducing the Bremerhaven penguins to their new Swedish friends may not be as successful as hoped after earlier experiments revealed great difficulties in separating homosexual couples.

In case they show no interest, the zoo has also flown in two new male penguins "so that the ladies don't miss out altogether", Kueck added.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1275591.html?menu=

Even in the animal world people think you can 'convert' gay animals straight LOL

Crazy stuff.

Regards,

Lee

I'm going to be very interested in the DNA results ... perhaps if they find the "gay penguine gene" their little lights will go on that it can exist in humans as well.

Dzinerbear
    They should ship those gay penguins to Toronto, we can fix them up with marriage licences and make it offical – afterall, they're already wearing the tuxedos.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    They should ship those gay penguins to Toronto, we can fix them up with marriage licences and make it offical – afterall, they're already wearing the tuxedos.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Dzinerbear
    LMAO.

Now that would have Bush all flustred.. Animals shouldnt be allowed to marry

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I love the fact that one couple adopted a rock! Hell they were even allowed to do that.

On that note the Flroida adoption referrendum is coming up on gay adoption and most of the legislator are saying the original ban was wrong... let's see if Lee and I can adopt a rock next year, like the penguins
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Let me guess Gary -- you still have your "pet rock" from that craze a few years back right?

robin
    I wonder... did they check to see if the female penguins that they brought in are actually str8? Perhaps they're lesbians?

Sana Chan
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    I love the fact that one couple adopted a rock! Hell they were even allowed to do that.

On that note the Flroida adoption referrendum is coming up on gay adoption and most of the legislator are saying the original ban was wrong... let's see if Lee and I can adopt a rock next year, like the penguins
    Awww, have you decided on a name? And how do you propose to send it to Rock College?

But seriously, thats cool. I've seen some of the most beautiful adoptions stories on TV with gay and lesbian couples.