Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What matters most to AVS webmasters?

universalpass

What matters most to AVS webmasters?

What matters most to AVS webmasters?

Free hosting
    Free Content
    $ per sale
    Conversion ratio
    support

I realize these are all important, but which item is MOST important to you! please put in
    order of priority.

http://www.universalpass.com

JustBryce
    Sorry.. I added a few of my own:

1 - Realize that "AVS=bad" and "AEN=good"
    2 - Conversion Ratio
    3 - $ per sale
    4 - Good Stats Reporting / Support (tied)
    5 - Timely Payouts

I couldn't care a thing about free hosting or
    free content personally.

Free hosting and free content are of no use to me either. I think quality support and good conversion ratios are tops.

cheers,
    Luke

universalpass
    Thanks for your response guys

Dzinerbear
    If a sponsor can't be bothered answering my e-mail, I'm not interested in doing business with them.

Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Universal Pass..

You need to change your sig banner it is to large atm

Ideally you should have no more than a 120x60 button and up to three lines of text in your sig

Regards,

Lee

dalimili
    Well I have a bit different view...

What matters most to a me as a gay webmaster :

1. That AEN is not putting pictures of any kind of women on any tours or on any pages whatsoever.... That's the first thing that comes to my mind... It's very very very disturbing

2. $ per recurring sales

3. Quality and quantity of the content they alone can offer to members (videos, magazines, clips, cams....)

4. time they need to include sites I've listed

5. Do they offer upsell (platinum, gold...)

6. That They don't list crappy sites as it makes the whole AEN company look bad

7. Option to rearrange TOUR to my site needs

8. Good layout (for instance: really disturbing layout would be RainbowPassport)

9. That their members passwords are not being exposed too much AROUND the different groups, and websites... (hackers)

dalimili
    And just to add... without this being a spam ......I find ManCheck to satisfy most of the above listed.

Xstr8guy
    Yep, agreed! MANcheck is very well constructed and laid out.

Traditional AVS

1) Must have a Platinum/Plus sites program for monthly recurring.

2) Good rebills

3) Good plugins... no junk! That helps a lot with rebills. (MANcheck has the best)

4) High quality standards... don't list crap sites!!!!

5) Must not be too restrictive about sponsor upsells... allow FPAs

6) Traffic. I build nice sites with fresh content. Please allow non-member surfers to see my sites on your list without having a membership or making them click 10 times before seeing the new site list. Since I'm adding value to your AVS, give a little traffic back please.

7) At least have a gay tour or doorway. And please include men of different varieties... not just twinks

8) Nice design and layout. No pink please. You know who I'm talking about

AEN/Movie AVS

1) Decent movies with good variety

2) Quickness. Don't take so damn long ripping movies and approving sites! GRRRRR!

3) Decent support... movie AENs are notorious for their poor support.

4) Everything in my Traditional AVS list.

Xstr8guy
    Oh... and hire some gay folks to work for you! Nothing is more frustrating than dealing with an AVS that doesn't understand the gay market at all... and there are a lot of them! Again, MANcheck does the best in this area.

universalpass
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Oh... and hire some gay folks to work for you! Nothing is more frustrating than dealing with an AVS that doesn't understand the gay market at all... and there are a lot of them! Again, MANcheck does the best in this area.
    Please take a look at http://www.allmalepass.com

Dzinerbear
    Is there a connection between All Male Pass and iMen? Elements of the two designs look suspiciously familiar.

Dzinerbear

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Is there a connection between All Male Pass and iMen? Elements of the two designs look suspiciously familiar.

Dzinerbear
    Other than the blue and orange colors, I don't see any similarities.

Universalpass, nice domain name and the design is nice, although I'm not crazy about non-centered tables/sites. It makes the site look small on larger resolution monitors.

But I wouldn't use AMP unless it had a Platinum type program. I also don't use "free" AVS's... I don't like the concept.

universalpass
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Other than the blue and orange colors, I don't see any similarities.

Universalpass, nice domain name and the design is nice, although I'm not crazy about non-centered tables/sites. It makes the site look small on larger resolution monitors.

But I wouldn't use AMP unless it had a Platinum type program. I also don't use "free" AVS's... I don't like the concept.
    You prefer the reoccuring payments as a pose to one time?

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Rebills yes and one other from me - AEN "Rules" should be allowed to be broken for individual webmasters that have proven formulas and where the webmaster has a justified reason and can prove that its worth breaking for both the AEN company and webmaster ie it produces traffic and better still it increases sales for both parties.