Thread: Italian Firemen!

leeandrew

Italian Firemen!

Hello guys,

Just finished some hot photos posted a few samples in content
    area. Its been fun this last 4 months traveling Italy taking photos
    of the "boys." Also completeing the video documentray was a blast.
    Don't really know if I will edit it or sell it as unedited content... I have no ideal what the market is like for non-sexual entries. The footage includes nudity as a behind the scenes look at me traveling taking photos of hot guys, nude of course. With the popularity of realism in TV, perhaps it could sell... I hope to have a samples of the video online in 1 or 2 weeks... I have started a new project that includes solo jerk offs as per this example of a professional Italian military-firemen that is working with me in production.... And yes, I have photos of him and video in uniform... And a short mpg file available for viewing online.... Surf to my web ezineLeeAndrew:GCSPOTLIGHTMAG and in right pane under "queer eyecandy" click on "all that flash" there you will see the firemen jerk off. Sssssh it a secret!

Let me know what you think. My "sexual" project won't be like Sean Cody. I have a hotter formula I believe... Oh yeah the Summer of 2005 will be hot, hot, hot...

LeeAndrew

PS Last year 2004,I did a photo book about French Firemen. In 2005 I took that concept further and now have a few Italian Firemen plus video!

nice clip, I am sure you could sell that content through someone like ounique or use it to start an exclusive content site, maybe even something aimed at both women and gay men?

cheers
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    maybe even something aimed at both women and gay men?
    Agreed!

The 4women erotica market is HUGE and its growing at a steady rate too

You might want to ask the community members over on http://forums.femalewebmasters.com if they would hav any use for that type of content on thier sites

Regards,

Lee

Hey Lee -- good to see you posting again! I was just thinking about your photograhy the other day and wondered if you would post again and Poof you show up!

Enjoyed the Blog! ... have to get down to content and see what you've posted now.