Thread: Browser problem

I Wonder? Browser problem

I can't use the view source of my webpages if I just go to the web thru internet explorer now, and I always could before. I can still use the view source in AOL. I looked around in tools and preferences and don't see anything I should uncheck or activate... anyone have a clue why when I try to view source now in IE all pages act like they have the no right click script in em?

This is making it really hard when trying to explain to a client about their meta tags, or trouble shoot a script, etc. and I don't want to use up the computer resources by having to go in thru AOL all the time.

Thanks for any assist!

BDBionic
    Bec... try emptying out your cache. Deleting your Temporary Internet Files.

When you View Source with IE, what you're actually doing is viewing the source of the locally cached page (cached once you visited it and while you're viewing it). Not the actual remote webpage being viewed in the browser.

So oftentimes clearing out your cache and freeing up some space in it will let IE View Source with the right click menu again.

Well, you already know that wasn't it ... as you found me in chat ... but your second solution was right on the money!! You're my hero!!

Hugs

YAY Brian, you da man!

(ps, can you tell that I got about 11 hours sleep last night and am in a strange mood today!)

cheers,
    Luke

AusCoding Allan
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    I got about 11 hours sleep last night
    Praytell kind sir how you managed that!

Allan