Thread: Do Any Of These Pop Up Blockers Work In Netscape?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do Any Of These Pop Up Blockers Work In Netscape?

Or are they all IE based?

Just been looking over some of our server logs for last month and im beginning to think that pop-up blockers may not be to much of a problem as long as they dont work on Netscape browsers LOL

Regards,

Lee

RainGurl
    the other day i needed to get to a pop up window and couldn't. my google blocker was turned off, and i couldn't figure it out. i opened firefox, and had the same thing.
    finally, i figured out that when i downloaded the new icq 5, it automatically installed a toolbar in both programs with the pop-up blocker on.

Originally posted by RainGurl
    the other day i needed to get to a pop up window and couldn't. my google blocker was turned off, and i couldn't figure it out. i opened firefox, and had the same thing.
    finally, i figured out that when i downloaded the new icq 5, it automatically installed a toolbar in both programs with the pop-up blocker on.
    You know I had a similar problem! I have a popup script that used to work on the IESP2 blocker.. but all of a sudden didn't work.

You know I had to turn of my Google popup blocker, my Norton Popup blocker, my ICQ popup blocker, and my Internet security popup blocker to trouble shoot it! What a pain in the ass :wtf:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

JustMe
    Greetings:

I really really really really wish that people in this industry would just let the whole pop-up thing die and move on already....