Thread: Thank you, CCBill and Paycom!

BDBionic

Thank you, CCBill and Paycom!

I had a gnarly weekend with one of my paysites. Problems up the wazoo - from lost password files to servers being down to joinpage errors.

So I spent a fair amount of my weekend on the phone and in email correspondence with techies over at CCBill and Paycom for a variety of issues and every time I was in touch with anyone at either of the companies, I felt they were going above and beyond the call of duty to help me out. They turned what could have been a catastrophic weekend in to nothing more than a humorous story to share at the office on Monday morning.

Since so much of the attention being paid to processors lately has been about iBill and their problems and the hassles all of that has created for webmasters, I felt it worthwhile to say how grateful I am to the tech support guys at CCBill and Paycom that I spent some quality time with this weekend and thank both companies for being so kick ass

JustMe
    Greetings:

I've never worked with Paycom, but I certainly 2nd your comments about CCBill. I've always been very impressed by them. Their customer support truly is second to none.

But, I think virtually all people in this industry know this already. They have a very well deserved reputation, and it's good to give them a collective pat on the back once in a while.

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    Thanks for the good words BD!

People are always quick to gripe but seldom do they take the time to proactively and publicly give an unsolicited word of thanks.

Right on!

(Did you buy your ticket to Coachella yet?) :-)
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

BDBionic - i have always had the support people at epoch/paycom go above and beyond for us. good to know that ccbill does, also.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm always floored how fabulous the ccbill support people are, even when I call at 3am and get the graveyard shift. Everybody I've spoken with seems to be very on their game and know the answers to my questions right off.

We'll soon be joining the Paycom family as well, so we're looking forward to a great relationship with them as well...

Patrick

Wow!

Thanks for the nice words.

(And don't let this get out but, I agree paycom.com is a great company too!)

Pat

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar

Re: Wow!

Originally posted by Patrick
    Thanks for the nice words.

(And don't let this get out but, I agree paycom.com is a great company too!)

Pat

Ha ha ! Thanks Patrick! We'll keep that under wraps!

(Mutual Admiration Society membership intact!)
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

BDBionic
    I'm feelin the love in this thread.