Thread: Selling off most everything...

Rainbo1956

Selling off most everything...

I didn't want to step on any spammy toes...hehe...so, I posted what we're selling in the "spam forum".

However, I did want to let you all know that we're fading out of the "adult" biz.

We've been doing so well in mainstream, that we just find it more relaxing to be able to focus on the non "adult" side of the internet biz, while we go through the many changes life gives one anyway...that is to say without having to worry about all the ever changing "laws" and "bullshit". (that's just me though, and as some of you know, I've had some shit to deal with over the past few weeks anyway)

Having said that, we've found that mainstream is doing better for us, so, we have decided to sell our paysite as well as some of our other sites.

I've posted or will post them in the spam forum, in case anyone is interested.

Now, this doesn't mean that "I'll" stop pushing my best adult affilate programs (most of my hosting is payed for in advance anyway) So, I will continue to push the best programs out there (CocksCash and etc...) Gonna have to toast/get rid of the ones that I'm 0:2000+ at though......so, what else is new?

Anyway, naturally I'll keep hanging out here (I can't go anyway untill I hit my 1 k post...hehehe) but, I'll stll be here picking brains and checking things out while we're still affiliates of some of the good programs.

I Just wanted you to know that some good sites and or domain names are for sale in the spam forum!

Thanks,
    Len

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    This would be the thread Len is talking about on the announcement board..

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...1426#post61426

Nice deal on the content alone for the right person im sure :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Sorry to hear you need to sell those off, but glad that you aren't abandoning us here! Good luck on finding the right person for those sites!