Thread: Adult Webmaster Email list 4 sale

jhussher

Adult Webmaster Email list 4 sale

About 7000 adult webmaster emai addresses list for sale $50 Paypal

I advise you to import these into your autoresponder and do an opt-in confirmation because of the anti-spam liegilation

email james@blackhotboy.com

D-man

Re: Adult Webmaster Email list 4 sale

Originally posted by jhussher
    About 7000 adult webmaster emai addresses list for sale $50 Paypal

I advise you to import these into your autoresponder and do an opt-in confirmation because of the anti-spam liegilation

email james@blackhotboy.com

just how fucking stupid are you?

Rainbo1956
    Please eloborate when you say somthing like that.

Stupid because? And, please feel free to give your opinion...but, do you really have to use - Just how "fucking" stupid are you"?

Maybe "he" thinks it's a good deal...without knowing what you may know.

Hell, not everyone wise to the ways...maybe you could share insted of condem.

Catch more flies with honey then bitter attitudes....

Just my .2 cents worth

jhussher
    Well the other day I posted on Greenguy & Jim about their radio show (not a favorable review for that particular show) and someone decided to respond like this there, too, saying, "If you don't fucking like the show, don't fucking listen!!"

I know how important it is for some people to believe that they have a higher/mystical understanding of this biz.....

I also know that, in Internet Marketing, "the gold is in the list".

D-man
    Originally posted by Rainbo1956
    Please eloborate when you say somthing like that.

Stupid because? And, please feel free to give your opinion...but, do you really have to use - Just how "fucking" stupid are you"?

Maybe "he" thinks it's a good deal...without knowing what you may know.

Hell, not everyone wise to the ways...maybe you could share insted of condem.

Catch more flies with honey then bitter attitudes....

Just my .2 cents worth
    humm forced to explain - okay then - he's posted this same thread on 4 or 5 boards that I visit IE: oprano - GG&J etc. - now I will cut and paste my last reply to him - and you may be right I was harsh on him -

(profanity omitted for Rainbo)

Originally posted by jhussher
    Well if you disapprove of how I am making ends meet....I am taking donations.
    "are you ****ing kidding me? what part of "spam is bad don't you understand?"

if you to make ends meet by selling webmaster emails then you need to rethink your career choice of the Internet and go apply at your local McDonalds!

And if you have not noticed already your not getting a very positive responce to your posts on any of the boards!

if you have a webmaster list and it was opt in and your selling it your a ***** of **** ****** ****** -

if you stole/harvested/bought/traded/ or D all the above, a webmaster list again your a ***** of **** ****** ****** -

I personally won't do business with a company who spams me no matter how good the service/goods may be -"
    Okay so a little rough on jhussher but my 2 cents is selling webmaster email addresses with out their knowledge is BAD - Spam is BAD - Doing business with spammers is BAD -

and I really don't think jhussher gets it - so sorry for not explaining to him why thats SO Wrong - I also don't think he realizes he may end up banned at some of the boards for posting a thread like this -

caliente4sex

I think...

Originally posted by D-man
    Okay so a little rough on jhussher but my 2 cents is selling webmaster email addresses with out their knowledge is BAD - Spam is BAD - Doing business with spammers is BAD - and I really don't think jhussher gets it - so sorry for not explaining to him why thats SO Wrong - I also don't think he realizes he may end up banned at some of the boards for posting a thread like this -
    I think this...

I read all the spam... because thanks to it I have found information about good products.

I don't mind when someone spam me if they have a "unsubscribe" bottom. But if they keep spaming me after I unsubscribe... then I get mad.

Alex