Thread: cy b e r s o c k e t people, read!

Scorpio

cy b e r s o c k e t people, read!

I do not appreciate the fact your company is sending me spam. I never used your services and never had anything to do with you.

To be unsubscribed from the mailing list, simply click on the link below:
    Unsubscribe scorpio@gaywidewebmasters.com

I DID NOT SIGN UP TO YOUR LIST, or ANY LIST AS I NEVER USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS! And i'm getting tired of it!
    Thanks for taking care of it.

BDBionic
    I don't think they can read anything posted here so ya might wanna either post it on another board they have permission to read, send an email to em, or use the unsubscribe link.

Scorpio
    Hi Brian,

Well i'm sure they have some spies here... so those fricking spies can tell them. And if they're like all those people who said they'd leave and then came back, i'm sure they are still here under new nicknames.

I guess it's the year of the idiocity.

BDBionic
    I doubt someone spying on their behalf would bother taking time out of their busy spying schedule to unsubscribe someone from their mailing list. If they did have a spy here, they'd probably be the one who put ya on the list in the first place.

BDBionic
    BTW, what is an @gaywidewebmasters.com e-mail address? Do we all have one of those? Is that our private message box?

edit - oops nevermind. I see the button.

Scorpio
    I think it's for the Moderators but i'm not sure.
    That's also one of the reasons why i posted here so Administrators are aware companies are spamming their Email address service.

BDBionic
    I was afraid I had some e-mail addy I didn't know about that'd probably have 20498532049582093 emails sittin in it's inbox by now

Scorpio
    hahahaha LOL that's what happens to me with private messages LOL