Thread: Newness wearing off... now HELP!!!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Newness wearing off... now HELP!!!

Okay guys, you all know I've never really been a making-deals kind of guy...

but now Moe and the gang want me to put together a package for the next month to celebrate my new position (that's Sales position, I know what you're all thinkin').

What I need to know is this... what do you all think a good deal would be? When you buy a video, you'll get the dvd quality video, plus screen caps and 10 second sample clips. So for a kickin' great deal would you go for 50 clips for $2800? Or is that too much? 25 clips at $1500? What would you like to see me do? (oh, I'm gonna regret that last line, I just know it)

Okay, everyone, hit me with your best shot! :5ymca:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Dzinerbear
    How about a "My Credit Card is Maxed but I Still Need Content" sale?

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear

Dawgy
    how about video in some format other than mpg... its a bitch for me to get that back over into wmv & mov

25 clips at $1500?

25 scenes at wwd is usually $1250 - would the $1500 be a reverse deal? *LOL* how about 25 scenes with pics for $600 or something like that?

i believe wwc will give you your videos in any one of several formats, dawgy.

or how about a small webmaster deal? true, we don't spend as much, but there sure are a lot of us ;-) buy 5 scenes, get 1 free?

WWC-Moe B.
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    How about a "My Credit Card is Maxed but I Still Need Content" sale?

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear
    We do all kinds of editing and encoding also...

Once you tell us what formats you need the scenes in we will be glad to give you a price

Thank you!!!

WWC-Moe B.
    Originally posted by basschick
    25 clips at $1500?

25 scenes at wwd is usually $1250 - would the $1500 be a reverse deal? *LOL* how about 25 scenes with pics for $600 or something like that?

i believe wwc will give you your videos in any one of several formats, dawgy.

or how about a small webmaster deal? true, we don't spend as much, but there sure are a lot of us ;-) buy 5 scenes, get 1 free?
    Hi Patti,
    I think Don meant to give examples rather then a quote for deals....
    Yes, we do have and come up with many specials... and we will come up with a special for the smaller webmasters to take advantage...

Thanks for your help!!!

I just bought the 150 clips package so the only thing that would get me interested in buying more is a small package deal.

cheers,
    Luke

Yes, please ... something us smaller sites can afford! I can't flip down 1500 or better for content ... not yet anyway! Pkg should include pics and the vids and some sample clips for either a tour or mgp perhaps.

Originally posted by WWC-Moe B.
    We do all kinds of editing and encoding also...
    I have a lot of content that needs to be converted from Hi-8 and DV to digital, edited and spit out web friendly in all formats, do you guys do that?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

if they don't, talk to me. i know someone who does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Yes, please ... something us smaller sites can afford! I can't flip down 1500 or better for content ... not yet anyway! Pkg should include pics and the vids and some sample clips for either a tour or mgp perhaps.
    Moe's right, Patti. I was just tossing out some figures to see what would work for people. I'm still getting used to the swing of things here, heh heh. But it seems that people are looking for something smaller sites could afford. That helps a lot. And Bec, ask and you shall receive! The deal will definitely include the screen caps and sample vids. I'll get things cooking here so we can get Monday started off with a bang!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Okay kids, the deal has been done. Check out my post on the content forum. Love me, I need the brownie points, LOL.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com