Thread: Your Average Idiots

DigitalJay

Sad Your Average Idiots

http://www.stupid-boy.com/forums/ind...opic=7045&st=0

This is what happens when straight guys ask about glbt's on public forums. Before I started "surfing the internet" I was almost a virgin to antigay anything. Now I've heard hate speech and all kinds of fun excuses/explanations/"facts" about why i'm a chemicly imbalanced freak of nature abomination of God that will be taken care of one way or another.
    I have to wonder if it is subliminally effecting my self esteem, but mostly it makes me laugh, roll my eyes, or get mad that humans haven't developed any decent way to breed intelligence. Personally, I blame it on us being meat eating herbavores. It ruins our health, our minds, and our respect for life in general to breed life with a brain and a nervous system for slaughter and consumption by masses of increasingly ignorant and greedy people. With everyone and everything getting worse, it's natural to want to point the finger and seperate yourself from people you consider "below you."

Madame0120
    or get mad that humans haven't developed any decent way to breed intelligence. Personally, I blame it on us being meat eating herbavores.

We had a decent way to breed at one time, it was called survival of the fitest! But now, everyone's a winner don't ya know?

So why is the world going to Hades in a LV purse? I blame it on seatbelt laws!

Every year the gov't makes new laws to protect the stupid from themselves. First it was seatbelt laws, then warnings on coffee cups, no open container laws and the list goes on and on.

I say stop saving the idiots of the world by not allowing them to think/act for themselves. You stupid enough to ride down I-40 on your Hog with no helmet? I wonder if you are smart enough to breed. Man! It's getting kinda murky in the ole genetic pool.

And Jay? Please rememeber that for every hater, there's some lil Momma somewhere, who is teaching tolerance to the children she is raising today. The world may not be changing fast enough for many, but sadly, I think people are blind to the evolution that's already come.

The highest result of education is tolerance.
    Helen Keller
    1880 - 1968)

DigitalJay
    I'm definately not blind to evolution. I can see the differences between people, and other species and see that everything is an ongoing process. I don't think it's so fast though that I'm already an outdated model, so I have to deal with the way people think and act now.

I won't ever turn into a peter pan syndrome twink-seducing burnt out party troll, I'm not gonna marry a woman and play straight, and I'm not chubby, with cats, and an immaculate home either. But i'm wondering what future generations will be replacing those stereotypes with.

DigitalJay
    http://frost.bbboy.net/acommonbond-v...um=1&thread=29

Now this is a lot better. It made me laugh more than once and put me in a good mood.

My favorite part was:

"A colony of 120 wild macaques in the mountains in Kyoto shows enormous sexual diversity, including female-female relationships. Females will reject the advances of a pursuing male in favor of their existing female partner 92.5 percent of the time.
    "If females are choosing female sexual partners over male reproductive partners," Vasey told the American Association for the Advancement of Science, "that suggests a pretty fundamental revision of sexual selection theory.

"We've got females that are competing for males with other females, we've got males that are being choosy, males that are sexually coercing females ... we've got females sexually harassing males that don't want to copulate with them, we've got females that have sex with each other, we've got females that are competing with males for other females, we have females that are mounting males."
    Vasey said it is clear the females are deriving sexual pleasure when they mount other females. In some positions, he said, a female will rub her clitoris against her partner's back, while in others, "it's common for females to masturbate with their tails" where there is no direct genital contact.
    "The traditional evolutionary theory says you do things in order to reproduce," he said, "so why would you do all this non-reproductive sex? To me, that's a really compelling evolutionary puzzle.""

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    organized religion tends to be retarted

my boyfriend's parents for example, get in a debate and get to a point that has no explanation and it's "well I dont know but the Bible says so" or the I just do it to be on the safe side

I've found the loudest proponents of their faith who lash out at others seem to be the ones with the most skeletons in the closet

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by jIgG
    I've found the loudest proponents of their faith who lash out at others seem to be the ones with the most skeletons in the closet
    Interesting you should say that, i read somewhere last week that highly religious people tend to have higher cases of binge drinking and more substance abuse than non-religious types.

Regards,

Lee