Thread: Realistixxx 3D Technology

tinytim

Realistixxx 3D Technology

Hi,

I am new here and wantedto ask a question or two. Just about a week ago, my company launched its website, realistixxx.com. We havent done any major marketing yet, but are exploring various options.

The company sells 3d technology that converts any 2d image into a 3d image using stereoscopic shutter glasses. Potentially, entire websites can be converted from 2d to 3d using the existing content and the memberships could be sold in combination with the 3d glasses to the end users. THe possibilities are endless, and if you are interested in learning more (since I only gave a summarized version), please visit the website or ask me any questions.

The questions I have are

Do you think that this technology would get a favorable response in the gay community?

Also, do you have any advice for places to advertise/market our technology in the gay community?

Looking forward to hearing from you, thank you in advance!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nice product :thumbsup:

If memory serves me correctly we had a discussion about utilizing 3d technology on adult sites sometime last year, nice to see that this is now a possibility.

Im going to take a look at your site a little more and see just how it works

I do think there is a place for this technology in todays industry and i can see that there is definately a potential demand for it in the gay industry especially on videos / dvds and the likes.

As for your question about where to market your product, you are already in one of the highest trafficked places to get your product seen by many webmasters

Welcome to the community to i hope youll stick around and join in some of our other discussions

Regards,

Lee

tinytim
    Lee

That was really quick! I really appreciate it. I do plan on sticking around because I have gone through some other posts and it seems like a lot of people here are super helpful and knowledgeable about a lot of areas of the industry and I have definitely liked what I have seen.

Thanks again for the thoughtful response.