Thread: If You Are Seeing 'Small Fonts' Please...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

If You Are Seeing 'Small Fonts' Please...

Could you post a quick screengrab of the forum page you see them on and post a link to it here please.

Also, i will need to know what resolution you are using so that i can replicate this error.

Regards,

Lee

Corey Bryant
    Not too sure what type of small fonts? I am seeing small fonts on Gay Wide Webmasters > Gay Adult Industry Forum. > If You Are Seeing 'Small Fonts' Please... (at least smaller than what used to be there)

I am on IE 6.0, Windows XP Pro SP1 (no guts to go to SP2, way too many programs) and on 1280X1024.

Im not sure either LOL

From what i gather some people are seeing fonts much smaller than what they were in the old version of GWW.

Im on 1024 resolution and all of the CSS Stylesheets are set at 10px which, is what they were on the old GWW.

Im hoping i can get someone having this issue to post a screengrab so i can replicate and, ultimately, fix the problem for them but as of yet, there is nothing i can see on my machine or on Garys machine that is causing a problem.

Please, if you are seeing 'small fonts' as has been described a couple of times post a screen grab so the problem can be resolved

Regards,

Lee

Corey Bryant
    Here is a link http://www.coreybryant.org/gww.gif (I did not want to take up too much space here) - maybe that might help? I looked in Firefox and Opera - they looked the same as well

Scorpio
    Hi Corey man you love toolbars, don't ya hehehe

Rainbo1956
    Yup, the font is way, way smaller for me as well.

I'm at large in my "Veiw" of my tool bar...going to Largest, doesn't change a thing either.

The font for me though is really small...kind of anoying actually.

I hope you get it figured out soon

Corey Bryant
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    Hi Corey man you love toolbars, don't ya hehehe
    LOL. yeah - I like to have things handy.

Corey thats what im seeing to.

Other than the top section (which has to be small for template compatibility reasons) the rest of the forum all looks like it did prior to the upgrade.

Please, if anyone else is seeing sonething different to the screencap Corey posted upload a screengrab somewhere so we can fix the issue for you.

Only by working with us on this will it get fixed.

Regards,

Lee