Thread: buying traffic

LiveBucksKarl

Good Shit buying traffic

Been using buygaytraffic.com and I love the results, anyone here have good traffic like Brian ?

Looking for targetted text link gay traffic to send to our feeds

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Karl,

You might also like to take a look at the listings that we have in the GWW directory at the following url:

http://www.gaywidewebmasters.com/gay...affic_Sources/

I know Traffic Dude is a good place to start your search, Scott + Tony know traffic like no others

Regards,

Lee

LiveBucksKarl
    been working with Dennis at HunkHunter.com will give that a try

Still no luck with TD been trying to get in contact but nada

If anyone knows Traffic Dude can you tell him I'm trying to catch him plz

Gmtl
    Hello,
    You can get targetted gay sponsored link on www.click4gay.net ...
    They are from Montreal too!

also try google adwords. the ads are a little harder to write, being as they don't allow "offensive words", and you should include a price somewhere, but i have great results.

trafficsexcom
    Hi, PFKarl.

You can reach trafficdude at trafficdude@trafficdude.net.

Also, check out our gay tab http://gay.sex.com - You can reach me via ICQ at 160887469 and I'll be happy to give you more info, as well as a promo offer to get things started.

Thanks,
    --Mel

(mel@sex.com)

tdude01
    Hi guys,

Karl and all - sorry for the delay, was attending a family funeral and for the first time in 7 years, did not have my trusty laptop with me. I have written back via e-mail and look forward to speaking with you as we offer consumer targeted ad placement for all legal genres of content sites.

Mel and Lee, thanks for the support. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

LiveBucksKarl
    Thanks for the post TD but I still haven't received any email from you, I looked up the spam folder too and nothing there too

maybe you mixing me up with someone else

my email is karl@dhlive.com

CBLCasey
    When using BuyGayTraffic which one of his avaliable formats where you using that you were happy with? I just tried the text links and so far we aren't very impresses. I'm wondering if the other catagories might work better for us.

i buy gallery traffic from there, and i'm very happy with it.

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by CBLCasey
    When using BuyGayTraffic which one of his avaliable formats where you using that you were happy with? I just tried the text links and so far we aren't very impresses. I'm wondering if the other catagories might work better for us.
    Unlike Basschick..I've really not been overly thrilled with buygaytraffic.com..but then, when it comes to traffic, I don't think there is anything as a "sure thing".

I went several weeks with the banner ads. Sign ups from traffic was "ok"..basically I broke even or maybe a tad ahead..but not by much.

LiveBucksKarl
    Im also using the text links right now and I'm still as happy with the results. When I say I'm happy doesnt mean I'm making a fortune off the traffic. I dont think thier is such thing as traffic for sale who really converts good, on the other hand its good filler traffic in my case and the occasional sale does pay for the cost of it and more.

And on top of it Brian is an angel!