Thread: Puter problems...help please

Rainbo1956

Puter problems...help please

I'm having some issues that I can't quite make out.
    My computer runs fine untill I go to gayperv, then it's starts acting weird.
    Now, I don't know if it's the site, my isp or my computers. (But, it's also happening on our Mac too)

What happens after I visit the site is that my windows wont fully load. They do fine b4 I go to the site...but after, both of our puters start acting wiggy.

So, I clean using my cleanup software, do a reboot and all works well again.

I've ran all our spyware, virus programs and did a online virus scan, all of which show nothing.

So, I guess I'm asking if this happens to anyone else when they go to gayperv.com or if it's just my systems. (If you do and it happens to you, let me know...but, I hope it doesn't do something to your puter as well)

Is the person that runs gayperv a member here? Maybe I can askk if there are some issues going on with them.

Thanks,
    Len

it seems fine when I browse it and then keep browsing, but it does resize your browser on you, maybe that is giving you issues?

fyi, I am on xpsp2 using ie

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yep it looks like it may be a browser resizing issue its happening here to (resizing)

Regards,

Lee

Rainbo1956
    Thanks you guys!

I haven't gone back to the site cause I don't wanna have it hapen again.

Though, I like them and all (gayperve)....But, it's causing too much havock on both of our puters....weird that it would happen on both, the pc and the Mac using Safari though...hummmm.

Ok, I'm going to hide away for the weekend with a puter geek friend of mine...maybe we'll have the whole world of puters sorted out after a few beers together tonight...LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Maybe there's popcorn in your PC. LOL!!! Turn it upside down and shake it. NO, on second thought don't! It might erase the screen like an Etch-a-Sketch.

Hmmm, can you tell it's Friday and my brain is fried? LOL!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com