Thread: looking for ideas

LiveBucksKarl

looking for ideas

I'm actually thinking of separating the male feed of privatefeeds in a different domain...right now its male.privatefeeds.com and I'm thinkin more on the lines of guycams.com or in that neighborhood

NEone got a good domain for a cam site with male models only ? or maybe some inspiration been trying with guy male gay cam feed live and obviously nothings available unless I want to trow 10k to buy one

HELP! :mental:

TheWhack
    I actually dont mind it being male.privatefeeds.com . I have been linking to your site for about a year now. I dont run a cam site though, so I don't know if it would do better on a seperate domain.

Maybe pick a domain that gets some type-in traffic.
    :yeah:

LiveBucksKarl
    Thanks TheWhack

The idea behind wanting to seperate it is to make our 'in the works' cash program look fatter with more sites, since we do live cams we definately dont have tons of domains to work on, we concentrate on a single one but I do think its time to change that...am I completely off now ? :wacko:

I sent emails to owners of domains that are for sale guycams.com and mancam.com you think it could be worth the crazy price they'll ask for ?

Checked out your site btw and I have to admit its hot :thumbsup:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Karl,

Keep it branded as Private Feeds on a sub domain

Just make sure you are able to track both webmaster and surfer traffic via that sub domain, many companies are finding this solution the best option after we suggested it to them several years ago and, the concept seems to be growing

Regards,

Lee

LiveBucksKarl
    now 2 on 2 telling me Im way off :goof:

then I guess I'll settle with what we have now and keep branding!

maybe I should just split up the money you guys just saved me between you both, the guy wants 30k for mancam.com ?

heres a scoop! the head coder just yelled ITS WORKING!! we're getting closer to the launch date yall!

Quote Originally Posted by PFKarl
    maybe I should just split up the money you guys just saved me between you both, the guy wants 30k for mancam.com ?
    I think splitting the savings between the both of us is a great idea Karl

You have my banking info ill expect a wire sometime over the next few days :devil:

Seriosuly though, that domain isnt worth 30k in rupees

There are actually some good domains left to be registered if you know where to look, whois.sc is always a good starting point

Regards,

Lee

Awww, Lee. I was going to offer him the gaymalecams.com domain for a LOT LESS than 30K.....

deal killer. LOL

LiveBucksKarl
    LOL

Damn I might have to change my mind again

I actually got a decent price for studcam.com but still thinking I should stick with the original branding male.privatefeeds.com

I'm thinking you could just pay ME the money for the list of over 20 cam site names I found in under 10 minutes ... all dot coms and are either 2 or 3 word names! :nerd:

studcams? not unless your guys are all studs. the only one i have seen is not a stud. btw, bec finds great domains!

i'm sending ya a pm, btw.

LiveBucksKarl
    thanks a lot Bec but I decided to stick with the branding of privatefeeds by staying with male.privatefeeds.com

I might end up doing a gay.privatefeeds.com and a 4woman.privatefeeds.com that way I can reach different clienteles without putting the wrong 'duo' online...I mean by that guy-guy would be for gay and guy-girl on the 4woman

Basschick yeah I admit that some of the actual models arent what you could qualify as a stud, but they are getting better, if you take a look now you'll see we got a couple hotties online, John Alfy and Daren are on now, what ya think?

wasnt crazy about the studcam since studcams.com is owned by AFF...they will definately not let it go for cheap...later all!

Quote Originally Posted by PFKarl
    thanks a lot Bec but I decided to stick with the branding of privatefeeds by staying with male.privatefeeds.com

I might end up doing a gay.privatefeeds.com and a 4woman.privatefeeds.com that way I can reach different clienteles without putting the wrong 'duo' online...I mean by that guy-guy would be for gay and guy-girl on the 4woman
    Damn good idea if i do say so myself, whoever suggested you stick to that must know what they are talking about

Regards,

Lee

LiveBucksKarl
    haha Lee I can introduce you but it'll cost you :$$$: