Thread: What size do you shoot in?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

What size do you shoot in?

Do you use the highest setting on your camera or go with a lower setting? My photographer has a 8mp camera but is there any reason to shoot in this high setting?

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Dawgy
    no reason to shoot over 3mp just for web. but its nice to have the high res images. my new camera (if it ever gets here) is 6mp and i dont recall the dimensions but theyre big. with the advent of 1gb+ memory cards, theres no reason not to shoot high rez, then scale for web. id rather have it than not...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We shoot at maximum resolution (5mp - 8mp depending on which camera we're using) for all shoots. This way, we have options for the future if we, for example, want to produce calendars or books or ads in magazines.

The only downside is it adds one additional step in preparing the images for the web, but with an automated resizer, we just point it to the image directory and let it run through all the images and size them appropriately, takes no more than a few minutes per photoset.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I would think having high res images as well as web ready would be a good benefit as more and more companies these days are looking for higher resolution images to use in print for DVD boxes etc etc.

Regards,

Lee

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    I always shoot maximum, 6mp,but we delivere in resolution wich customer needs,couse not every customer need same,so better to shoot maximum then