Thread: Closest Marriott?

Corey Bryant

Closest Marriott?

Does anyone know what might be the closest Marriott to the Phoenix Forum might be? We are thinking on staying there & not being in Phoenix, I thought maybe y'all (who are there or have been there), might have an idea?

Thanks!

willwest
    There are approximately 42 Marriott brand name properties located in the Phoenix Metro area including Marritott Hotels and Resorts, Residence Inns, Courtyards, Fairfield Inns, etc. The 2005 Phoenix Forum events will primarily be held at The Tempe Mission Palms in Downtown Tempe near Arizona State University.

The closest Marriott property within easy walking distance is the Courtyard by Marriott located at 601 South Ash Avenue in downtown Tempe. According to the Phoenix Forum site, a special group discount rate is available there also.

I hope that info helps you in your travel planning.

Corey Bryant
    Thanks Will. I thought I had read their site a few times - I really must be getting bad when I skim

willwest

Tempe WiFi Hotspot

For all of you WiFi geeks visiting the 2005 Phoenix Forum, Downtown Tempe offers an impressive WiFi coverage area via WAZ Tempe

Corey Bryant
    Wow - thanks! Now I am going to have to learn more about Tempe. I am hoping to take a few extra days off to visit that big hole in the ground as well that I have heard about

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Im going to be on Wifi so thanks for those links Will

Regards,

Lee