Thread: Just I note to say, I miss you guys.

Mamakity

Just I note to say, I miss you guys.

Hi all,

How are you doing? I hope you are all doing fabulously. I know it seems as though I've been ignoring you but I'm not. I think of you guys often. Bare with me though, I'll be back on the boards soon, I hope. My poor site, it gets updated but that's about it. As a result, my numbers are way way down.

I think I need to hire someone to submit my site to lists and stuff like that. Anyone know how much a service like that might cost? I can't sit at the computer long enough to do much of anything. I'm typing this thread and already, 7 lines in, I'm hurting pretty bad. Something has got to give.

I miss chatting back and forth. I miss pretending that I know what I'm doing with my site. I miss you guys so much. I miss my life.

I'm okay though, I'm alive and this is all temporary.

Great big hugs going out to you.

Ok, I'm out but I'll be back to check the board. I really do miss you. Hope I'm missed too. (Yup, I'm fishing for some loves here.)

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamakity
    Hi all,

Ok, I'm out but I'll be back to check the board. I really do miss you. Hope I'm missed too. (Yup, I'm fishing for some loves here.)
    My wee princess, you know you don't have to throw chum over the side to get a nibble from your Queen. The House has been most concered and saddened in your absence. Joy rings clear that you found the strenght to ease our worry.

Your Queen and all She commands send much love and continued prayers for your speedy return to the fold.

Hugs all around, and a nibble for the muffin!

Yours,

Madame

You're absolutely missed, and I know what that ongoing pain does to a person ... it's hard to function, much less make any kind of progress with work related projects.

Che and I both are sending huge hugs your way!

Much love

aww.... you poor thing :-(

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hey baby!

Gary and I were wondering where you had dissappeared to the other day, we were about to send out a search party for you hehe

Regards,

Lee

krusher
    Hey Mamakity! Glad to see you up and at em'. Hope you feel better and lots of luck with your sites.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Awww, all this and we had to miss our lunch too.

Things will get better, they always do. We still love you. Take it from me, the fine folks here at GWW never forget thier ties and friendships.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Mamakity

Happy

Hi my sweet loyal friends. Everyday is a little better but when I read your reply's, I feel like a million bucks. Being missed encourages me to fight back and will myself well. Thanks.