Thread: 12 Inchs

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

12 Inchs

I thought that woud get you. I guess it would be nice to play around with a 12 inch dick. BUt i'm talking about snow. I just herd here on Long Island we are going to get between 8 to 12 inchs of snow.
    Cum on, enough with winter all ready!
    Last summer my lover eric brought home a little shit-zoo, I'm tired out from shoveling the front lawn for this dog.

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Well...

Sorry but I live in Miami so what can I say...Except MOVE!!!
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy
    . BUt i'm talking about snow. I just herd here on Long Island we are going to get between 8 to 12 inchs of snow.
    Pssst .. my Daddy is crusing in Hawaii and can't wait to call him and tell him how much snow he missed. I keep saying I'm heading back up to THE Island for a lil visit, but I think I'll wait till after May.

Got a sofa for me to crash on?

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    eveyone knows that long island and nyc is the best in spring and early summer before it gets to be 90 to 100. but sitting in a bar or outside table watching the boys go by in the village is the best! :nerd:
    but the thought of moving to thailand is becoming a biger and biger thought in my mind. no snow or ice only on tv. :cheese:

Madame0120
    [QUOTE=the thought of moving to thailand is becoming a biger and biger thought in my mind. no snow or ice only on tv. :cheese:[/QUOTE]

:wacko:

Thailand? Are you nuts? They got bugs as big as cats. A boy raised on Long Island - Land of the perfectly manicured lawns - is gona FREAK out the first time he turns on the bathroom light to pee.

I will buy you a pair of sturdy houseslippers for your Bon Voyage gift, even if you didn't see me fishing for an invite.

Aren't you late for work dear?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I grew up in the Pittsburgh area and lived on the East Coast most of my life. I've seen more than enough snow. I moved to LA about six years ago and I've never been happier in my life.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I will buy you a pair of sturdy houseslippers for your Bon Voyage gift, even if you didn't see me fishing for an invite.
    Better make those steel toed Madame ... LOL :china:

Hi there
    Well I went to college in Florida and they have roaches the size of my hand, also when I lived in Colorado for 12 years they have mosquitoes that can suck a baby dry of blood, and horse fly’s that can carry away a new born. Don’t want to leave out the black bears and yes mountain lions.
    I also as a kid went camping upstate New York also the mountains of Massachusetts and my beloved front range of the Rockies.
    It seems with the start of the new site I’m late for everything but never late to dinner J

I do love long island but the winters are getting to me now.

Bec the shoe size is 10 ½
    :4ymca: