Thread: BadPuppy Announces New FireFeed Technology / Dog Gone Video And More

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? BadPuppy Announces New FireFeed Technology / Dog Gone Video And More

For Immediate Release
    2/28/2005

Badpuppy Enterprises, Inc.
    414 High Point Dr.
    Cocoa, FL 32926
    (321)631-9500

Badpuppy Enterprises, Inc., the parent company of Badpuppy (www.Badpuppy.com), Puppy Cash (www.PuppyCash.com) and its other properties, would like to introduce you to Dog Gone Video. (www.doggonevideo.com)

Dog Gone Video is not just your every day Streaming PPV website. The site provides streaming video to the end user by using our in-house developed FireFeed, (www.firefeed.com) technology.

FireFeed allows the movies to be streamed using only FLASH, which either comes standard with most browsers or is available for download. FireFeed does not currently support Web TV.

The user will need to have the latest version which is currently FLASH 7. Firefeed is best delivered to end users utilizing a high speed, broadband connection such as Cable Modem, DSL or LAN.

The end result is a streaming movie that is as close to real time as you can get, with both audio and video. The qualities of the audio and video streams are incredible as well.

FireFeed is used for streaming incredible live streams as well. We have a number of sites hosted as a part of our Badpuppy network that have been successfully using our FireFeed product to do live shows, live web cam chats and to stream recorded shows when not participating in a live session.

Dog Gone Video currently features a Gay theatre and a Straight theatre, offering over 85 different movie studios, and will be launching 10 new studios the first week of March alone. Additional studios are scheduled for later in the month. We currently offer over 1,000 titles and continue to see the additional growth of titles in the coming months. The response from both the studios and end users has been incredible!

We also offer an affiliate program at Dog Gone Media (www.doggonemedia.com) and are constantly looking for new studios! Affiliates and studios have the ability to create their own custom theatre and brand it to fit their sites. We are working on other theatre features that will allow more customization and will continue to give the studio and webmaster the latest and greatest to insure the highest quality content to display to their members and visitors a like.

One other item I’d like to mention that is particularly important to the studios who offer their movies at Dog Gone Video is the fact that the video console displays a “Buy This Video” button, allowing the end user to buy a copy of the movie from either Movie Mountain (http://www.moviemountain.com) or the studios very own store.

We believe that Dog Gone Video is the only streaming pay-per-view site that offers this option, allowing the studios to generate additional revenue from videos purchased that are viewed in part or in their entirety from the website.

Lisa Turner, Marketing & Advertising Administrator for all Badpuppy properties states that the response from all who are using our technology for streaming live or video has been phenomenal and the feed back from the end user has been more than we could have ever hoped for!

You can read more about the Dog Gone Video affiliate program and/or how to become a participating studio by visiting the Dog Gone Media (www.doggonemedia.com) website.

If you’re a webmaster or a studio and wish to preview the quality of the movies and their very unique method of delivery, please email Lisa Turner at, Lisa@badpuppy.com

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    That place is a mess right now. The databases aren't connected. I feel bad for them. They sent press releases to everyone and you know what they say about first impressions. :hmmph:
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Looks like a short term glitch. Everythings seems great now. Good luck :groovy:
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Looks really great to me,congrats