Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Dice for gay folk?

BDBionic

Dirty Dice for gay folk?

Ok so here's the dealio... Don't ask me why I'm looking for them (hehe) but I need to find a some Dirty Dice that are made for gay couples.

"dirty dice" are like those dice sets where one will have a buncha verbs on it ("lick", "suck", "kiss", "stroke" etc) and the other will have a buncha nouns on it (body parts like "cock", "thighs", "ass", "neck" etc).

Problem is... all the ones I've found (even at sex shops and online toy stores catering to gay men) assume a male/female pairing. It does me no good when the noun di has "Breasts" and "Pussy" on it

Has anyone ever bought or sold something like this that is specifically geared towards gay couples? As in, no female icky bits around?

I'd be forever in your debt if you could direct me where to get a few pairs.

BDBionic
    goddamn I been lookin forever. I wonder if I can special order this stuff and have someone print specifically the things I want on the die...

hrm anyone know anyone that might special order these kinda things?

http://www.gaymart.com/new_years/2item/i008308.html there's an email address at bottom of that page - you could write and ask if the dice are geared for men since the illustration only shows 2 of them.

BDBionic
    EW BEC GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

I actually emailed them like 10 minutes ago asking. I sure wish someone would have a pic in their catalog of all the sides of the dice. Sometimes they look ok in one pic but who knows if there's a "Bewbies" or "Ovary" on the other side that's not showin' in the photo.

But yeah, I emailed them asking. I'm also an Advanced Dungeons and Dragons dork and so asked a game supplier I know if I could special order gay sex dice from him haha. AD&D players are all deviant perverts so hopefully he'll get back to me and not be freaked out by the idea.

I've seen some pairs of "oral sex for him" dice that, though they assume male/female, would conceivably work since they focus on doing oral stuff to a male. And those would be ok but, frankly, I need anal sex also!

BDBionic
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBionic
    And those would be ok but, frankly, I need anal sex also!
    I should clarify...

I need dice that include gay-oriented anal sex references.

Are you implying you're a top?? :spook:

BDBionic
    I'm such a bottom, last time the police took my fingerprints they got em off my ankles =\

(ok... I'm not. But I thought that sounded funny so I wanted to use it)

Dzinerbear
    That was very funny.

Dzinerbear

Madame0120
    goddamn I been lookin forever. I wonder if I can special order this stuff and have someone print specifically the things I want on the die...

hrm anyone know anyone that might special order these kinda things?
    That shouldn't be too difficult to special order. I think the only problem I might have would be finding the blank dice to have engraved. If you are really interested, I'd be pleased to point you in a direction.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    That shouldn't be too difficult to special order. I think the only problem I might have would be finding the blank dice to have engraved. If you are really interested, I'd be pleased to point you in a direction.
    Well .. I take that back .. blank dice are easy to order .. I have a call into my supplier to find out what the composistion is, and when I find that out, I'll check with the engraver and see if it's doable.

Assuming you'd like me to take this further.

Madame0120
    I'm such a bottom, last time the police took my fingerprints they got em off my ankles =\

That's one worthy of writting down! Bravo!

I give it two rim shots and a thumbs up.

In oher words, we haven't had the chance to get together for drinks yet.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Why don't you just buy two sets of the Male/Female dice and give the two female ones to Bec?

Why would sex dice say "Ovary" on them, anyway??? :frown:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Madame0120
    Why don't you just buy two sets of the Male/Female dice and give the two female ones to Bec?

Now you got to repackage them all! But I was assuming this was for an advertizing deal (deal = I can't remember the word in TEXAS).

Why would sex dice say "Ovary" on them, anyway???

Could be a failure to communicate.
    Did the lable read:
    Made in China?

BDBionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    Well .. I take that back .. blank dice are easy to order .. I have a call into my supplier to find out what the composistion is, and when I find that out, I'll check with the engraver and see if it's doable.

Assuming you'd like me to take this further.
    Absolutely. But I don't need like a whole helluva lot. Just like a half dozen sets hehe.