Thread: Ciao bellos e bellas (BEC)

leeandrew

Ciao bellos e bellas (BEC)

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the messages sorry that I have not been checking in and posting on a regular bases. It's difficult however to be an American attempting to shoot, sell and develop projects abroad. But the language
    skills have increased, I can say fuck-off in 6 languages and I now write 4 but dont ask me to engage you in converstaion, I speak them all like an American. Initially I joined this forum to gain knowledge and ideas about my video project www.manfleshproductions.com/manfleshpreview1.htm (View photo section and read the accompanying intro paragraphs very carefully.)

Allora, I have completed 3 projects with artistict photos, and 1 video abroad; A sexual video is in the works, we started last week! Some of the guys that I have been posting approached me and said lest do, so I so ok and now we arr off and tunning.

Spent the last month working on my websites, all 17 domains, they are currently online and operational. I designed most of them with basic skills, self taught html using Dreamweaver. Also I learned this past year to design layouts for future print projects with Macromedia Freehand, whew, I have been very busy.

If you would like to see more projects and links to my other domains, www.15mintues.com is a great place to start. *Yes I know its misspelled.

We are hitting our stride in 2005... It is our hope that our efforts in France with my small publishing "societe" (excuse the Francais) www.editionsparisrivegauche.com and with promoting and organizing a unified title for Mister Gay Europe Contestants will be rewarding. www.mistergayeuropeanunion.com and finally we have completed Dreams In Vision International, Inc.. www.dreamsinvision.com

Thanks BEC for the compliment as I really needed to read something pleasant that particular day....

Sorry for only posting 1 new photos this communique, I have many but, I am just too damn lazy to be honest... Next time.... The above photo is from my ezine www.gcspotlightmag.com We tool it last week and this guy is hot...Enjoy more on the ezine site.

Mille merci,

LeeAndrew
    www.leeandrew

PS This board is fanstatic.... I promise to answer the PRIVATE messages this weekend...

WOW that is one HOT photo! It's always a treat to see what new photos you've created! Glad you managed to stop by long enough to let us know what you've been up to!