Thread: Puppy Love

Yeah Puppy Love

What was your first puppy love experience? Who was it on and how old were you?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

AusCoding Allan
    I was 12, she was 14!

Hmmm, still remember her to this day!

Allan

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Her name was Teresa, she was a total tease and led me along with all the rest of the boys (years before I had any idea I was gay, of course). Funny thing is that Billy Brag wrote a song called The Saturday Boy that sounds like it was written about us, so even though that was a million years ago and I could really care less whatever happened to her, every time I hear that song I think of her. Funny, that.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Ah my first love
    His name was chow, he was 18 I was 13. What started out as friends skateboard buddy, surfer friend ended in 4 years of real happiness.
    We used to eat at this Chinese restaurant every Wednesday, Jewish long island thing. He was always our waiter. Till one day walking home from school he was out in the parking lot with his skateboard. Found out he wanted to learn to surf and he had a car, a marriage made in heaven. The third time we went surfing after we were going to go to the movies, well running late because the sets where good that day. We ended up in the shower together. One thing lead to anther. We never got to see that movie

guy - his name was Aarron. We used to walk to and from school together. We would catch snakes in the field next to the school and got board with that so went to discover the forest nearby. One thing led to another and we ended up just going to the forest everyday after school for fun. We were too young though. He told me to cum in his mouth but neither of us knew what that was so I pissed in his mouth thinking that was it... it wasn't :hmmph: He moved away.. never saw him again.

girl - Her name was Erin. We used to goto the park and make out and fuck on the park bench after dusk. We'd skip school and goto the city to hang out. She was cool.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com