Thread: Anyone Here Promote Bisexual Sites?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Here Promote Bisexual Sites?

If so how do you find they do on primarily gay traffic sources?

We've been pushing them on a few straight traffic sources atm and they do quite well and were hoping to start adding them into the 'gay' mix as it were, anyone have any luck pushing bi sites to gay surfers?

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    I've yet to find one that I like. I push a few bi video titles with a PPV sponsor and they do well. But those same producers 1) don't have a bi paysite 2) don't have enough bi content (just a few titles) to make a bi site outta.

I've wanted to push a bi site for a year now but every one I come across is not one that really does anything for me.

Marc
    I have a tiny little link on freshloads that promotes 3Pillows
    my stats are:

17,103 raw hits
    13,682 unique hits
    11 sales
    51 rebills
    1:1,244 uniques

So it rebills great. I dont list bi galleries because I dont want my gay surfer turned off by seeing women, but thats just my personal preference.

desslock
    I would promote bi and even some straight movies on AEBN if I could ever figure out a way to link into my theatre using a model's name.

Steve

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I can see where not having enough bi content might pose a problem...

Gee, if someone knew of a kick-ass content provider who had a bunch of great DVD Quality Bi video... hmmm... now who would that be? :honest:

psst! here's a hint (look at the sig, hee hee)
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

robin
    I feature bi sites and ppv on my fake tgps and I've also got a sort of feeder page to bi ppv...

But my traffic just doesn't like it for the most part.

I've also noticed that when I inadvertently choose to feature gay sites that really feature bi or str8 models and bi or str8 copy, it doesn't sit well. They like their gay men gay and the copy (words) gay.

Think I have to agree here ... as I was so gently told early on when I launched my gaydicks4you site ... I needed to pull off the tranny and bi stuff that actually showed women in either banners or a thumbnail image. I think a site like 3pillows really targets the straight men looking for the same kind of gay curiosity satisfier that the tranny niche addresses.... having sex with a guy and still be able to say "I'm not gay" scenario. If you have some straight tgp's - try running a fpa for 3 Pillows on their way to some other section, like to the tranny gallery archives for instance.